Most Disliked College Football Teams

Purple Gator

Reaction score
What are your most disliked college football teams?

My top 5:

1. Georgia
2. Wisconsin
3. Ohio State
4. Florida State
5. LSU

South Dakota
South Dakota State
North Dakota
North Dakota State
Iowa

1. Wisconsin
2. Badgers
3. UW
4. The program that thinks college football was invented in the early 90s.
5. Iowa.

Go Gophers!!

Why Texas?

Well for one thing, they're in Texas. For another, they're killing their own conference from the inside out. And last of all, their uniforms are ugly.

1. Notre Dame
2. Wisconsin
3. Michigan
4. Iowa
5. Alabama

1. Notre Dame
2. *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#gan
3. North Dakota State(a**hole "fans")
4. Texas S & M(fake "Cadets" and general right-wingers)
5. Virginia Tech

1. Notre Dame
2. *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#gan
3. North Dakota State(a**hole "fans")
4. Texas S & M(fake "Cadets" and general right-wingers)
5. Virginia Tech

Yeah VT stinks, bunch of nasty fans.

Not sure why everybody hates NDSU. They are harmless.

NDSU is harmless? Better tell coach Kill.

Seriously, I have a good reason. I live in Fargo. Everyone up here is obsessed with the Bison. It's sickening.

1. Wisconsin
2. Iowa
3. Florida
4. Auburn
5. Notre Dame
6. USC
7. Miami, FL

I can live in peace with everyone else, but I'd rather have an enema with a nail than see any of those teams above have success.

1. Wisconsin
2. Iowa
3. Florida
4. Auburn
5. Notre Dame
6. USC
7. Miami, FL

I can live in peace with everyone else, but I'd rather have an enema with a nail than see any of those teams above have success.

Florida at 3? Must be a FSU fan. Gator Chomp!

Yeah VT stinks, bunch of nasty fans.

Not sure why everybody hates NDSU. They are harmless.

1- Notre Dame
2- Miami
3- FSU (hate that Indian chant)
4- Wisky
5- Va Tech (ugliest unies)
6- USC
7- Penn State (Hi Jerry)

Neb.
84 to 13 and that GD Osborne left the first team in until half way through the 4th quarter. It was 42 - 10 at the half and for those who don't follow all of the ins and outs of the game a 35 point lead is usually considered impossible to overcome. A field goal in the 3 quarter would have been enough for most coaches but not "Run up the Score" Osborne. If you watched that game you know that Osborne could have pulled his first team after the first quarter and still won the game. No forgiveness, no forgetting - ever.

Iowa
I grew up in Iowa as an Iowa State fan. I HATE Iowa and everything they stand for.

Wisconsin
I never really cared one way or another about Wisconsin. People on the board hate BB but I never really got it. Even when they went for 2 up 41 - 16 with a little over 6 minutes left to play I still didn't hate them or BB. But...When they put up 83 points on Indiana later in the year it clicked into place for me. Tim Brewster said this after the MN-WI game but it applies to the Wisconsin-Indiana game "It was wrong. Everybody in here knows it and everybody in college football knows it. It was wrong." It WAS wrong. Wrong to run up 70 points on Austin-Peay that year, wrong to go for 2 against Minnesota and really wrong to run up 83 against Indiana. BB is a son of a bitch! I now hate Wisconsin and their coach and all their future coaches.

1. Wisc.
2. Iowa
3. N.Dame (I usually don't give enough of a rip about non-big ten teams to hate one, so this means I really hate them)
4. Ohio State
5. Michigan

1. Iowa
2. Wisc
3. Iowa
4. Any team we play against for Floyd
5. The land of corn

1. Notre Dame
2. Michigan
3. Iowa
4. Ohio State
5 Michigan Sate

I also have a special hatred for the SEC because I think it's dumb to root for your conference the way they do. I don't dislike any of their teams in particular however. I loved hearing the gasps on the UT sideline at the Outback Bowl when they announced that Tebow Florida had just lost to Michigan (as if it was an impossibility).

1. Becky, Bucky, the skunks, Red Road Kill ,Better Dead Than Red, etc
2. The Chicken Hawks, Squawkeyes, Jerky Hawkeye, The Pigs. etc.
* Nobody else even comes close.

1. Iowa
2.Wisconsin
3. Alabama (Saban)
4. Oregon (started the ugly uniform parade)
5. Gustavus (I'm an Augsburg grad - plus they stole the ugly Michigan helmet design).

wisconsuck
iowa
notre dame
texas
the entire SEC
ndsu
nebraska
the whole state of wisconsin
north dakota (hockey)

Top Bottom