#8 Minnesota vs #9 Northwestern game thread

gophersfan

Reaction score
sorry i won't be here to post or even watch the game, stupid work.

77.gif
vs
135.gif

11:00 AM Central Time
Conseco Fieldhouse, Indianapolis Indiana
BTN: Gus Johnson, Shon Morris, Charissa Thompson
WCCO 830 & Gopher Radio Network: Mike Grimm, Don Zierden​

here it is. a day early.

I'm staying home from work Gophers, make me proud.

I'm staying home from unemployment for the Gophers. Let's kick some Wildcat A$$!

Test at 5... can someone say "study break?"

Let's see if this team can come up with a big W in a "must win" game. It was a battle last year and Northwestern wasn't even good. This one's probably gonna go down to the wire, a perfect Gus Johnson game lol.

I'M FEELING GOOD! TUBBY AND THE GOPHS WILL BRING IT TODAY!

Well, almost five minutes in and it looks like NOTHING has changed. Turnovers, poor 3 point defense, no offensive flow. Not a good start.

Well, almost five minutes in and it looks like NOTHING has changed. Turnovers, poor 3 point defense, no offensive flow. Not a good start.
Should've kept the starters we had the past few games...at least we'd have some offensive movement.

Radio guy mentioned that we are not collapsing on the post, but are staying on the shooters, true?

Bostick back from the dead to score 5 early.

Also sounds like Colt45 is playing well. Keep running the floor, we do that and DON'T turn it over(4 already) we will kill them.

Oh no-it's hightower!

Gus said Coble was talking trash to the Gopher bench on his way up the court? What's mom going to say?

Iverson! yse! if we're back to this kind of effort, its looking good for the gophs!

Just listening...Colton sounds like he is ready to be an animal today. 13-8 Gophers.

Top Bottom