Ernie Wheelwright turns traitor faster then he dropped TD passes....

Excellent post. You put all my thoughts into words, and said it much better than I could! You clearly got your U of MN education :).

Love proud alumni like Decker. He, Tyrone Carter, Ben Utecht, Matt Spaeth, and so many more bleed maroon and gold and they have a true reach being so successful in football and in life. They all give back, and it's very well known.

Agree with everything, nice to see people proud of where they came from. As my name might suggest, I understand the importance of bleeding maroon and gold and love to see it out of some of our prominent alumni.

I think it's really shollow for someone to say they paid for his education you didn't pay a dime most scholarship money comes from booster and the NCAA! Being a ex student athlete who walked on and eran a shcolership we pay back the Unversity in full so stop with the madness! Unlike decker Ernie was born in Ohio not Minnesota Ernie was a higher prospect coming out of high school two different backgrounds. We are talking about college and education not gangs he's a traitor cause he cheering for a team who gave his lil brother a free ride he doesn't owe Minnesota anything you ask me for a kid with Ernie talent he could went anywhere in the country

I think it's really shollow for someone to say they paid for his education you didn't pay a dime most scholarship money comes from booster and the NCAA! Being a ex student athlete who walked on and eran a shcolership we pay back the Unversity in full so stop with the madness! Unlike decker Ernie was born in Ohio not Minnesota Ernie was a higher prospect coming out of high school two different backgrounds. We are talking about college and education not gangs he's a traitor cause he cheering for a team who gave his lil brother a free ride he doesn't owe Minnesota anything you ask me for a kid with Ernie talent he could went anywhere in the country

Wow. You need to do a little research before you hit another key on your computer. The NCAA did not pay a single penny for your scholarship and neither did the boosters.

The use of even marginally correct punctuation doesn't take all that much more time, just a key press or two.

We all appreciate your effort as a Golden Gopher during your days at the U, we appreciate all players effort. However, it in no way buys you a lifelong key to the university or undying love for eternity. Some players choose their sides, and we choose ours. Fair?

Is this some kind of spoof or comedy routine?

Our main issue isn't just him cheering for his brother or even (in many cases) his brother's team. Rather, it is the claim that he is done being a Gopher that bothers us. It's a free country and his own choice. However, if he doesn't want to consider himself a Gopher anymore, then I certainly don't need to consider him one.

Our main issue isn't just him cheering for his brother or even (in many cases) his brother's team. Rather, it is the claim that he is done being a Gopher that bothers us. It's a free country and his own choice. However, if he doesn't want to consider himself a Gopher anymore, then I certainly don't need to consider him one.
Again... I did not read it that way. I think he was referring to his brother not himself, hence my comment that his poor writing didn't do himself any favors.

I think folks need to just let this go. Seems a bit of an odd thing to be hyper sensitive about.

Did you actually graduate from the U?

Here's a tip, if you're going to argue with educated posters, have your Mom, girlfriend, or whomever proofread your posts. You're just digging yourself into a bigger hole.

These posts are so funny, they can't be real??? Can they?

Of course Wisconsucks. Do you think I feel bad when I key some dumb sconnie's car. Not really.

Top Bottom