Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 99
  1. #1

    Default Ernie Wheelwright turns traitor faster then he dropped TD passes....

    From his facebook:

    No longer a gopher lil bro has be came a Wisconsin Badger today we out here baby he going look sweet in that red and white we breed'em in the wheelwright family more to come out the Wheelwright factory lol


  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gopherguy05 View Post
    From his facebook:

    No longer a gopher lil bro has be came a Wisconsin Badger today we out here baby he going look sweet in that red and white we breed'em in the wheelwright family more to come out the Wheelwright factory lol
    I might be offended if I had any idea what he just said.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopherprof View Post
    I might be offended if I had any idea what he just said.
    His brother just committed to Wisconsin, so Ernie is no longer a Gophers fan. He thinks is brother is going to look and play well in Wisconsin's red and white. Ernie also thinks that some more members of his family will turn out to be D1 players.

  4. Default

    I'm glad to see he got a lot out of the free education that he got at the U. And I realize that's how everyone talks on Twitter/facebook/text messages, but that doesn't make it OK.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breakin' The Plane View Post
    I'm glad to see he got a lot out of the free education that he got at the U. And I realize that's how everyone talks on Twitter/facebook/text messages, but that doesn't make it OK.
    Why would he (or anybody) care if it's OK with you?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gopherguy05 View Post
    From his facebook:

    No longer a gopher lil bro has be came a Wisconsin Badger today we out here baby he going look sweet in that red and white we breed'em in the wheelwright family more to come out the Wheelwright factory lol
    Is this Klingon?
    Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

  7. Default

    if true, there is absolutely no hard feelings about the choice. Ernie Wheelwright was a terrific gopher player, but he had no connections to Minnesota other then playing football.

    this must be his brother below. great offers

    http://rivals.yahoo.com/minnesota/fo...lwright-121839

  8. Default

    It doesn't sound like Ernie would be a good candidate to bring back to give an inspirational speech before a big game.

  9. Default

    I enjoy how quickly the OP turned on Wheelwright. Takes a shot at him "dropping TD passes" in the subject line. You're no better than Wheelright, Gopherguy05-- both traitors with bad grammar.

  10. Default

    He had a MN offer, were the Gophers even considered?

  11. #11

    Default

    So apparently everyone is fine with a former Gopher player saying he is no longer a Gopher and is now a Badger fan because his brother is now a Badger. Also to say Wheelwright was a great Gopher player his last two seasons at the U most have some rather selective memory. He and Mason were not on the same page with Ernie's "talent" at the U.

    This fanbase really does amaze me sometimes.....
    Last edited by gopherguy05; 04-29-2012 at 01:45 PM.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gopherguy05 View Post
    So apparently everyone is fine with a former Gopher player saying he is no longer a Gopher and is now a Badger fan because his brother is now a Badger. Also to say Wheelwright was a great Gopher player his last two seasons at the U most have some rather selective memory. He and Mason were not on the same page with Ernie's "talent" at the U.

    This fanbase really does amaze me sometimes.....
    We were waiting on you to whip us into a frenzy over this Benedict Arnold esque situation...

  13. Default

    I'm not sweating Ernie; his comment seems a little harsh, a little aggressive, but what do you do? I think it kind of makes him look silly, but in the grand scheme, I couldn't care less.

  14. #14

    Default

    My guess is OSU didn't want him or he looked at the BADger wr's and saw a lack of talent.

  15. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalGopher View Post
    His brother just committed to Wisconsin, so Ernie is no longer a Gophers fan. He thinks is brother is going to look and play well in Wisconsin's red and white. Ernie also thinks that some more members of his family will turn out to be D1 players.
    Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help! Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Shiiiiit.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Your soul
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GopherVotary View Post
    Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help! Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Shiiiiit.
    Oh stewardess! I speak jive.

  17. #17

    Default

    Was Ernie an English major???

  18. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gopherguy05 View Post
    From his facebook:

    No longer a gopher lil bro has be came a Wisconsin Badger today we out here baby he going look sweet in that red and white we breed'em in the wheelwright family more to come out the Wheelwright factory lol
    Huh?

  19. Default

    per ESPN.. "Prior to his junior season, Wheelwright posted a 5.17 40-yard dash, 4.25 20-yard shuttle and 24.9-inch vertical on the combine circuit."

    He's only listed at 6'1" 175 also. These numbers wouldn't be so bad if he was a big physical receiver.
    I'm sure he's putting up incredible receiving stats in high school, but i don't understand how he is a high 3* prospect based on this info.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tjfelts_4 View Post
    per ESPN.. "Prior to his junior season, Wheelwright posted a 5.17 40-yard dash, 4.25 20-yard shuttle and 24.9-inch vertical on the combine circuit."

    He's only listed at 6'1" 175 also. These numbers wouldn't be so bad if he was a big physical receiver.
    I'm sure he's putting up incredible receiving stats in high school, but i don't understand how he is a high 3* prospect based on this info.
    I sincerely doubt he'd have the offer that he does if his 40 time was 5.17 seconds...

    And FWIW, Rivals lists him as 6'3" 185 and 247 has him at 6'2" 175.
    Last edited by Badger2010; 04-29-2012 at 04:00 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  










Get Adobe Flash player