All Things RB Jeffrey Jones Thread

How long does it take for the test results to be completed?

I've been told he passed. No more reason to worry.

I've been told he passed. No more reason to worry.

Nice try Spoofin- I know you're just trying to get people in a tizzy! Test resullts should be back late next week or the following week. Even if he gets a qualifying score, he has to also get a qualifying GPA (sliding scale) for whatever his ACT score is. Unlikely to know if he's going to qualify 'til June. Get studying Jeff! We want to see you on Saturdays this fall.

Nice try Spoofin- I know you're just trying to get people in a tizzy! Test resullts should be back late next week or the following week. Even if he gets a qualifying score, he has to also get a qualifying GPA (sliding scale) for whatever his ACT score is. Unlikely to know if he's going to qualify 'til June. Get studying Jeff! We want to see you on Saturdays this fall.

He has to get one or the other.

The scores get posted on-line between Feb. 24 and April 4th. The paper copies come eons later. I am assuming he didn't have to take the ACT with writing…otherwise those scores are two weeks later.

My kid got both of his scores today from the test 2 weeks ago.

32 and 10, thank you very much. Too bad he has my athletic ability.

Right with you! We can assume Jones has seen his score by now as well.

My kid got both of his scores today from the test 2 weeks ago. 32 and 10, thank you very much. Too bad he has my athletic ability.

Been 18 years since I took the thing, what does the 10 stand for?

The writing component, I think.

Correct - 10/12 or 99th percentile. :)

I don't know if we ever decided if Jones had to take that portion or not. Regardless we can assume Jones has his scores or will be getting them shortly. I don't know if they all roll out the same day or not.

Correct - 10/12 or 99th percentile. :)

I don't know if we ever decided if Jones had to take that portion or not. Regardless we can assume Jones has his scores or will be getting them shortly. I don't know if they all roll out the same day or not.
i don't think you need to take the writing component to qualify and i don't think most recruits take the writing at all.

Also i brought this up before but does Isaiah Gentry still need to qualify because he just took the ACT as well.

good for him. With numbers like that he definitely shouldn't have any issue getting in to most any place he desires to go.

good for him. With numbers like that he definitely shouldn't have any issue getting in to most any place he desires to go.

Thanks. He's a very bright kid but it is nice to get it behind us due to the slim chance of kids choking on standardized tests.

Thanks. He's a very bright kid but it is nice to get it behind us due to the slim chance of kids choking on standardized tests.

I hear ya on that one. I'm taking the GMAT in a few weeks to try get into Carlson to get an MBA to go with my MD. standardized tests own my life right now...

any confirmation yet on the test scores?

Kill was upbeat about him playing this fall on Sunday with Sid. I'm not losing any sleep. He is a program changer and he will be in Maroon and Gold for the opener.

one of many Silver Football award winners that have come and gone since Minny's last one of Sandy Stephens 1961.

Anyone else hate clicking on this thread in the fear of finding out Jeff didn't hit on his testing. It's scary.

Anyone else hate clicking on this thread in the fear of finding out Jeff didn't hit on his testing. It's scary.

Nope. The staff has expressed confidence that he will be here in the fall with the team, and I believe them.

No, he only needed a marginal increase, most people will achieve that simply by taking the test again. If you add in test prep I would be shocked if he didn't qualify.

Top Bottom