I think I am ready for the puck to drop

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
It has been a long wait. I really dislike the extra week between the regionals and the Frozen Four. I believe there is enough time even with the men's and women's basketball final fours to have a nice weekend of Frozen Four hoopla during the weekend after regionals. Friday would make for a great semi-final session, with Sunday afternoon a nice slot for a championship game.

Anyway, tomorrow is finally Frozen Four Thursday and I am sooooo looking forward to the matchup with BC. Certainly a tall order for the Gophers and they certainly should be big underdogs. Can hardly wait...

I usually don't like the two week break either, but in this instance I am hoping it will work to our benefit as BC has been SO hot lately, that I'm hoping the week off gets them out of their flow a little bit.

It will be important for Patterson to get comfortable early...an early BC goal could shake him a bit.

I'm fired up!

Go Gophers!!

100% ready, and I agree with Bleed ... might help us in this case if it throws BC off their routine. In any case, I'm super excited. Super pumped, even.

I usually don't like the two week break either, but in this instance I am hoping it will work to our benefit as BC has been SO hot lately, that I'm hoping the week off gets them out of their flow a little bit.

It will be important for Patterson to get comfortable early...an early BC goal could shake him a bit.

I'm fired up!

Go Gophers!!

That was exactly my thought. I ordinarily hate the extra week off but when you're playing a team that hasn't lost in 17 games I like it.

Oh Man! I'm warming up my Golden Gopher Happy Dance! Drop the puck already!

Go Gophers!

Top Bottom