Wren got banned!?!?!?!?

dpodoll68

Elite Poster
Reaction score
I'll be sure to throw an extra $5 in the collection plate this morning. God definitely listens.

I'd like to pretend he finally got the hint and realizes that he's not wanted, but we all know that won't happen. The sleuthing for his next user name will begin immediately.

I'll be sure to throw an extra $5 in the collection plate this morning. God definitely listens.

I'd like to pretend he finally got the hint and realizes that he's not wanted, but we all know that won't happen. The sleuthing for his next user name will begin immediately.

Are you playing with me? Gopher God said this will never happen.

What name would that have been for those who don't know?

Yep, his profile says he is banned.

I can certainly understand all the disdain and disfavor on the part of the majority of GH-ers for Wren. We too have had our moments over the years especially when he would side with the likes of The Loon and his overbearing love affair with Masonball. Yet, for some reason, I have been extremely tolerant and mostly respectful of his views even though they were often different from mine. One thing I appreciated was his ability to recall Gopher history and past events. But he seldom went there the past while and seemed intent on grinding axes.

In spite of his style and penchant for pissing off many GH-ers, I, for one, will miss his presence on GH. Enjoy your day Killjoy!!!! :)>)

Are you playing with me? Gopher God said this will never happen.

Hate to break it to you but despite his moniker and personal opinion G.G. really isn't God.

I will miss reading walrus's diatribes and falling asleep doing so.

The funny thing is that I would be that he is on here right now as a guest and just fuming. Ha ha.

Permabanned.gif

Interesting place for this thread to be moved to...

BTW, where are the rules of the board? I've looked for them a couple times.

Top Bottom