I would probably donate money to the site if I had some transparancy

HOOP DREAMS

Reaction score
(guote) BTW, I don't have a particular issue with GW, but who in the he** are the GopherHole mods other than GW and Nanette? I know that the Snowman/Rick Mons dude was for awhile, but it doesn't seem like he is at the moment. Is Rouser or BleedGopher a Mod? All very confusing to me given the lack of transparency

Nadine Babu- you have been very quite lately, 'as far as I know' you are the person to answer this question.

(guote) BTW, I don't have a particular issue with GW, but who in the he** are the GopherHole mods other than GW and Nanette? I know that the Snowman/Rick Mons dude was for awhile, but it doesn't seem like he is at the moment. Is Rouser or BleedGopher a Mod? All very confusing to me given the lack of transparency

Nadine Babu- you have been very quite lately, 'as far as I know' you are the person to answer this question.

It's PantherHawk's world... we just live in it.

There are 5 people that help moderate the board and we are always looking for more volunteers. Please let us know if you are interested.

GopherWarrior contributes content to the board but does not have moderating duties.

GH Mods & Staff???

How many people, who has which roll, who is in charge?

Chris still around? This is not a post you need to delete, I would love to know.

Why don't you contact them directly rather then starting yet another worthless thread for a simple question?

Well it's pretty obvious that HOOP DREAMS and Clems Gophers are the same person. No two people that stupid to mis-use roll/role twice in the same day on the same subject. Unreal.

I've been thinking I need to throw a few bucks at the GH. The way the mods let us go at it on the off-topic board, this seems to be one of the last bastions of free speach left in the universe. I'm really impressed. Seriously.

Thanks!

Top Bottom