Gophers getting blown out - UGH!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Down 4-0 in such a critical game with so much to play for against a pretty weak UW team.

Pretty pathetic game so far.

Go Gophers!!

Fortunately/unfortunately (depending on how you look at it) I don't have the ability to see this game unless I watch the director's cut on FSN.com (which is really an awesome way to watch a game, FYI). But since they are getting their butts handed to them, I guess I'll just watch The Office with my wife instead.

Awful game. First one I have been to all year and was pretty disappointed. Came out buzzing in the first but couldn't burry any of their chances. Patterson did not play well at all. Some were suggesting he should get the night off tonight and maybe he should have but hindsight is 20/20.

Still clinched a #1 seed, thank you Huskies!

Whatever the heck was going on, hopefully its out of their system. It doesn't look like we lost any significant ground in the pairwise. They better bring it tomorrow.

Whatever the heck was going on, hopefully its out of their system. It doesn't look like we lost any significant ground in the pairwise. They better bring it tomorrow.

Yea I believe I read a tweet last night that said we stayed right at 7 in the pairwise, even after the loss.

What a different game tonight. Love the energy!

Top Bottom