1500's Jess Myers: Gophers have no fear with WCHA title in range

The recent Minnesota Sports Swoon has been rough. Outside of our WNBA Champ Lynx, no one in MN collegiate or professional sports had done anything of consequence until these guys...(Wrestling as well, I know!)

As an alum, it is so much fun to watch these guys play with the pride and tenacity befitting the M. And it's fun to hear Gophers and MacNaughton being discussed in the same sentence. These guys are making some fantastic memories for themselves and for us, their biggest fans!

The recent Minnesota Sports Swoon has been rough. Outside of our WNBA Champ Lynx, no one in MN collegiate or professional sports had done anything of consequence until these guys...(Wrestling as well, I know!)

As an alum, it is so much fun to watch these guys play with the pride and tenacity befitting the M. And it's fun to hear Gophers and MacNaughton being discussed in the same sentence. These guys are making some fantastic memories for themselves and for us, their biggest fans!

Didn't the University of Minnesota-Duluth win the National Championship last year? They are part of the University of Minnesota system so it counts... well thats what I tell myself anyways.

Didn't the University of Minnesota-Duluth win the National Championship last year? They are part of the University of Minnesota system so it counts... well thats what I tell myself anyways.

You're right! Not fair to call it a MN Sports Swoon when Duluth wins it all in St. Paul. I guess my Twin Cities (Gopher) bias was showing...And to aid your point, they did beat Meatchicken for the title *sweet*...

Go Gophers! Make it back to back for the University of Minnesota SYSTEM!

Top Bottom