I have proof that Iowa's Lois Feldman now lives in the Twin Cities!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
So this afternoon I was driving by my house in the Western Suburbs and I couldn't believe the license plate in front of me so I grabbed this picture on my cell phone!! I couldn't get around the driver to confirm that it was Lois Feldman, but it has to be, no?!

HawkeyeHoe.jpeg

Go Gophers!!

I went to a hodown in Iowa. I threw a quarter on the table and all the ladies laid down on the floor.

worth a bump this time of year.

worth a bump this time of year.

This license plate picture should be an annual reminder to Iowa Hawkeye fans that TCF Bank Restroom stalls are not Hotel rooms.
That and stay away from drinking so much sauce that you can actually wreck your life with a scandal like what happened to Mrs. Feldman.
Avoid pounding the wine Hawkeye lady's.

Isn't this where someone usually starts telling posters to stop piling on Lois for some mistake she made years ago? Someone better than me that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't this where someone usually starts telling posters to stop piling on Lois for some mistake she made years ago? Someone better than me that is.

Agreed - can we get someone in here to tell these guys to knock it off

Mr. Feldman divorced her. He now says it's okay to pile on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Mr. Feldman divorced her. He now says it's okay to pile on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Meh...Ross Walsh already piled on her enough in the handicapped stall for all of us.

From this week's News of the Weird

Michelle Keys, 35, among those joyously caught up in Iowa's upset win over highly ranked Michigan in football in November and celebrating that night in Iowa City, was slurring and incoherent and told police she was certain she was standing in Ames, Iowa (120 miles away), and had just watched the "Iowa State - Arizona" game (a matchup not played since 1968). (She registered .225)

Any updates on Lois? Seems like the week to check in

I've had as much with the whole episode as anybody, but I'm good with letting it go.....it's been 10 years & she's paid her due.

I've had as much with the whole episode as anybody, but I'm good with letting it go.....it's been 10 years & she's paid her due.

It's easier for me to have schadenfreude when a team does poorly rather than a fan of a team. I'm proud she is still married and has gotten past this incident.

My favorite thread of the year...every year! Tramp stamp handicap...priceless! That might be my new fave. Was at said game...one section over from the ruckuss. It was a mad house! They all had Kinnick North T shirts, yuck!

Yep - same with vodka Sam. They made some poor choices, let them move on.

Top Bottom