Good job against the zone and good play by Raplh

217FAN

Reaction score
The Gophers really worked as a team tonight, manged the zone defense and Ralph stepped up his game and what a difference it made. These three items were lacking before and resulted in the 0-4 record. If they continue to play as a team and move the ball on offense and crash the boards they can play against any team in the big ten.

Best conference in div 1- top to bottom.

Go Gophers

Definitely a better approach today than we saw against Iowa. Much more aggressive. Even Oto was attacking it some off the dribble and breaking it down. What's even better is, we didn't even make a three in the second half, it was just solid offensive execution that got it done.

I remember a specific play where Zeller got by Ralph for an open layup and Ralphie swatted him from behind. What a sight for sore eyes. Huge jumper from the corner in the waning moments too! Overall, the big men were solid. Rodney and Eliason really played well.

Some of those shots Zeller makes are just ridiculous.

Definitely a better approach today than we saw against Iowa. Much more aggressive. Even Oto was attacking it some off the dribble and breaking it down. What's even better is, we didn't even make a three in the second half, it was just solid offensive execution that got it done.

I was thinking to myself when the gophers were up against the zone that it was night and day from what we saw at Iowa. Thats called preparation folks.

Top Bottom