Sparty getting spanked by Georgia...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sparty

Eat your words Cobra!!! "Spartan teams are never beaten." 'Cept almost by the Goph's! ;)

What a great game, I wish I could have seen it. 47 yard FG blocked, MSU makes the big comeback and wins in triple OT.

Not eatin diddley...
I'm glad Sparty won!

Finally. The B1G (especially the team on the banks of the Red Cedar) took down a team in the south! And a team in the SEC championship! Good for the midwest. It CAN be done.

Is there any doubt that MSU was the best and most complete team in the Big Ten this year? They actually have a defense, unlike Wisconsin. I know they lost the rematch, but that made them .500 in games against Sconnie, same as Sconnie. I'd need a 3rd game to believe Sconnie was better. Which they are not. Michigan St. is a lot of fun to watch. They had big players on both sides of the ball today step up and earn a big win. Congrats to Sparty...

We just got back from the game. That was one of the best games I've ever been to, and the best non-Gopher game by far! This Georgia squad is the second fastest I've seen in person (next to LSU last season v Florida). MSU did not get Spanked in the first half BTW. The game was much closer than the game indicated. Take away the return for TD and you got a one possesion game. Michigan State's D dominated at times and played great when really needed in OT. Cousin's didn't have one of his better games, but LeVeon Bell was a beast.

Gopherdroppings

www.GopherJerseys.com

This was as good of a game as the Rose Bowl was.. Loving both results helped, too.

Is there any doubt that MSU was the best and most complete team in the Big Ten this year? They actually have a defense, unlike Wisconsin. I know they lost the rematch, but that made them .500 in games against Sconnie, same as Sconnie. I'd need a 3rd game to believe Sconnie was better. Which they are not. Michigan St. is a lot of fun to watch. They had big players on both sides of the ball today step up and earn a big win. Congrats to Sparty...

They are good and I do think MSU had the best set of athletes on both sides of the ball in the B1G this year. That said, Wisconsin probably had the better playmakers, particularly Ball and Wilson, who really showed up in the championship game. No question (at least in my mind) that MSU's defense is much better than Wisconsin's.

Top Bottom