Sparty getting spanked by Georgia...

Cobra

former west banker
Reaction score
16-0 with the 1st half almost over.

It is looking pretty ugly for all the big 10 teams. It looks like the big 10 could go winless today.

Again. 2 years in a row would be rough. Still won't root for Wisky though.

Yeah, I can't root for Wisky either. I just hope someone can win this first round of games. The ESPN game day crew is just ripping on the Big 10. It does not look good always losing on new years. However, it is annoying how the B10 team is usually the worse ranked team in each of the bowl games. It would be nice if the big 10 team was the better ranked team in these games to see how we would do.

The ESPN game day crew is just ripping on the Big 10. It does not look good always losing on new years.

There is, perhaps, no greater myth in sports than the one that says the Big Ten universally struggles against the SEC in bowl games.

Why is South Carolina in the Capital One bowl they are ranked in top 10 i dont get it!!! Seems like they should be in a better bowl game!

MSU down 19-14, but they have second and goal at the Georgia 7.

MSU leads 20-19, they scored a TD, but missed the 2 point conversion.

Why is South Carolina in the Capital One bowl they are ranked in top 10 i dont get it!!! Seems like they should be in a better bowl game!

Only better bowls than Cap one are BCS.

Looks like Sparty's got Big MO on it's side for OT...

FG missed...
Bwahahahahaha!!!

Anyone have a working stream for this game?

FG missed, on to second OT. Georgia tried a 43 yard FG on third down, I would have tried to get closer.

Gold Vision...I have it here on ABC, so maybe try abcsports.com? I don't know.

Top Bottom