Poor Indiana (But Coach Wilson Doesn't Think So)

mcsmitty12

Reaction score
Indiana was the 112th ranked team in college football at the conclusion of the season. They didn't beat a 1-a team the entire year, but they played hard against Virginia, and conference opponents Penn State and Ohio State. I feel that they blew the Virginia game but that was case for a lot of things this past season for the Hoosiers. I love what IU stands for, and I believe they play hard for the talent they have. I was beginning to wonder what cWilson was beginning to think about the situation he has at hand down in Bloomington, but then I found an article and a radio interview prior to the season pertaining to his newly acquired football team. If you listen to the passion he displays in his radio interview, you can tell the man takes pride in this program and his profession. Take a look: http://www.thewizofodds.com/the_wiz...-coach-wilson-in-radio-spat-with-trudeau.html

This is old news. We've had a huge discussion about that interview. And for the record, I'm in coach Wilson's corner. Granted, he didn't need to be so combatative, those hosts lack any sort of integrity, especially ripping on him after the fact.

Top Bottom