Washington/Baylor

gophersfan

Reaction score
If you want offense, then you should check this game out. 49-46 so far Washington, with over 1,000 of combine total offense for both teams.

Washington just missed a chip shot FG.

Baylor just took the lead. 53-49 now. What a game.

I've been watching...this is ridiculous! One big play after another.

Wow.. 56-60, and certainly by the time I post this score it will have changed. WOW!

Just finished watching it (wife had me watching a movie). The over was right around 80, 79 1/2 at some books...that was done with 8:38 left in the 3rd quarter.

It was like a friggin' video game out there. What a fun game to watch, as long as you didn't have a dog in the fight.

Over 1400 yards, and 17 TD's scored, 123 points scored.

Exciting to watch, for sure, but c'mon man...
Both DC's need some help.

I enjoyed it, but the end was tough considering I was watching it with two big Husky fans from Seattle.

I enjoyed it, but the end was tough considering I was watching it with two big Husky fans from Seattle.
Neither team could stop a pass if you issued guns, but the QBs were very good. If the kid from Washington is a freshman, thought I heard that, he will be terrific.

People joke about games that look like a basketball score, but this one really did. There are a lot of basketball games that don't have that much high scoring. This score is like something out of Arena football, except even Arena football isn't often that high scoring. A game like this might be entertaining, but I would hate for this to become the norm.

Excellent QB's, obviously, but shameful defenses. What an embarrassment. It was very apparent Chris Spielman was not impressed with the D's.

Really had to feel bad for #71 on Washington there at the end. For those that didn't see it, Baylor squibbed it after yet another score. Fat guy in the second or third row runs up and snatches the bouncing ball. He rumbles ahead for about five yards before Baylor brings him down. He goes down backside first and lands on a couple of bodies on the turf, so he's not technically down. He has the presence of mind to hop back up and charge ahead another seven yards or so...before he fumbles and Baylor recovers. Shootout over.

Really had to feel bad for #71 on Washington there at the end. For those that didn't see it, Baylor squibbed it after yet another score. Fat guy in the second or third row runs up and snatches the bouncing ball. He rumbles ahead for about five yards before Baylor brings him down. He goes down backside first and lands on a couple of bodies on the turf, so he's not technically down. He has the presence of mind to hop back up and charge ahead another seven yards or so...before he fumbles and Baylor recovers. Shootout over.

I had Baylor covering the 9.5 point spread so this made me happy.

I was thinking the same thing. Before he even fumbled I was wondering how many linemen would even be aware they could still run. Thought it might end up as the craziest of plays in a crazy game.

Top Bottom