OT bowl game mascots

Ok, the K-State mascot is the cheapest looking mascot in that list. I get the PSU one (they don't have the multiple costumes like most other schools.. they have ONE costume and ONE guy inside that costume).. but a football uniform and a big head on a human body (doesn't even have a costume on the body).

The Toledo Rocket cracked me up, I don't remember ever seeing that before.122411_Bowl_Mascots_CFB_Military_G3_AA_2011122419542935_600_400.JPG

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoo...exico Bowl: Temple vs. Wyoming&photo=30472972

The Nittany Lions mascot looks pretty lame as do some others. Any idea exactly what an aggie is? Texas A&M uses a collie as their mascot and Utah State uses a blue bull but both are aggies. I'm confused.

I don't recall the specifics but A&M has some interesting history with the collie. I seem to recall it is assigned to one of the Cadets and it goes everywhere with him including to class. A&M has some of the coolest traditions and arguably the greatest of all with their 12th Man tradition. Couldn't tell you thing about Utah St. But wiki would probably shed some light.

aggies?

I am pretty sure that they are called aggies because they are agriculture schools. Texas Agriculture and Mining.

TCU's mascot looks like a bad guy from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

zambam said:
UCLA's mascot looks like Pedo Bear.

Next to Goldy of course - One of the best mascots is Chip from U of Colorado. Then the run the real buffalo "Ralphie" on the field to lead the players out. Very cool!

West Virginia's doesn't do them any favors reducing the perception of being hick

Top Bottom