#gopheruniforms hashtag trending big in minneapolis yesterday/today

The social networking campaign is a good idea, but I think they're dragging it out too much. Would be a little more exciting to do home pants one day, road pants the next, home jerseys one day, road jerseys the next, then finish it off with the helmet. It feels a little silly getting excited about seeing 1/5th of a helmet.

Also the "prize" they're giving away is a spot at the news conference to announce the new uniforms. Is anyone actually excited to have to go somewhere to see something 2 minutes before it hits the internet?

The social networking campaign is a good idea, but I think they're dragging it out too much. Would be a little more exciting to do home pants one day, road pants the next, home jerseys one day, road jerseys the next, then finish it off with the helmet. It feels a little silly getting excited about seeing 1/5th of a helmet.

Also the "prize" they're giving away is a spot at the news conference to announce the new uniforms. Is anyone actually excited to have to go somewhere to see something 2 minutes before it hits the internet?

you would be surprised what gets people excited. i think they will have plenty of people looking to get a spot there for the unveil.

Top Bottom