STRIB - Trent Lockett wants to graduate in 3 years

rrjackIII

Reaction score
http://www.startribune.com/sports/134724868.html

"A big year for Lockett could elevate his NBA draft status and entice him to leave for the pros."

It isn't mentioned in the article but it occurred to me there may be another reason for Trent wanting to graduate from ASU in 3 years. He could transfer to another NCAA School for his post-graduate studies and use his final year of eligibility at the new school.

Minnesota or even Iowa State might offer some good alternative graduate programs.

It isn't mentioned in the article but it occurred to me there may be another reason for Trent wanting to graduate from ASU in 3 years. He could transfer to another NCAA School for his post-graduate studies and use his final year of eligibility at the new school.

Minnesota or even Iowa State might offer some good alternative graduate programs.

Amen. Now that could be an impact transfer. With immediate eligibility. ASU is a mess. Lockett playing for the Gophers in 2012-13 would be a nice help.

Gopher Warrior said:
Amen. Now that could be an impact transfer. With immediate eligibility. ASU is a mess. Lockett playing for the Gophers in 2012-13 would be a nice help.

Agreed 100%. Would be awesome!

If he does accomplish this and graduates with 21 credits each semester - I just wonder if he would like to do some graduate work in the Agricultural field and re-join Royce White and play for the Sheriff in Ames.

He would look good in a Gopher uniform though.

Trent doesn't have to graduate to be eligible at another D-1 school. He can be eligible immediately if he is transferring to be closer to a sick relative. Which appears to be the case.

Top Bottom