OFFICAL WHERE IS OUR FREAKIN D THREAD:

Parski1

Banned
Reaction score
I think Henderson is having issues at CB!

He may be the worst defensive back in FBS history. HE NEVER LOOKS FOR THE BALL! In fact, no one does besides Stoudermire. Is that coaching? All they do is put their arms up with out even looking.

crybaby.png

They definitely struggled in the 1st quarter, short fields, but also didn't do well...but they did play much better afterwards. 2 turnovers, limited yards, only 1 more score. Unfortunate that they couldn't get the stop much quicker on the last drive but overall it was a solid effort against a good offense I thought.

He may be the worst defensive back in FBS history. HE NEVER LOOKS FOR THE BALL! In fact, no one does besides Stoudermire. Is that coaching? All they do is put their arms up with out even looking.

Why do you feel the need to say garbage like this. Have another beer and settle down...

The defense played well after the 1st quarter, only 7 points allowed in quarters 2-4. I'll take that every time.

They definitely struggled in the 1st quarter, short fields, but also didn't do well...but they did play much better afterwards. 2 turnovers, limited yards, only 1 more score. Unfortunate that they couldn't get the stop much quicker on the last drive but overall it was a solid effort against a good offense I thought.

By the way...something weird has been going on on the board where the last word on a line automatically gets repeated on the next line. I've noticed it a lot lately from all different posters.

Top Bottom