***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Northwestern (GAME THREAD)

Another good defensive stand there though. 97 yards to score. ugh.

Wow, that turnover could be big. Northwestern was driving at will.

Like I been saying... Green needs more passes his way...

After that rough first quarter we've been looking pretty composed on both sides of the ball outside of a few plays...

How can you be so off on a quick slant like that. Absolutely terrible. What a momentum killer.

how come when we rush only 4, all 7 drop to 15 yards? can we not defend more than 1 level with 7 guys?

This is terrible, how many times can a team shoot themselves in the foot?

Maybe the worst Saturday I've ever had. I'm sick as can be. We had to have our beloved pet put down this morning. I just caught-up to the game after taping it. The game has not made me feel any better at all. We should be in this game. We could be winning this game. A few knuckleheads-some iffy play calling-and a couple unfortunate turnovers really cost us. Turnovers are going to happen. The play calling didn't cost us the game, but a few still were head-scratchers. The knuckleheads is what really gets me. Oreseske is just awful and I'd rather not see him on the field ever again. Henderson fell asleep a couple of times costing us points. Moulton shouldn't be out there period. Besides Oreseske, he has gotten worse with every game. He couldn't be any worse out there.

Top Bottom