Has anyone ever sat in the end zone seats on the open end at TCF?

emann

Reaction score
Has anyone ever sat in the end zone seats on the open end? (There are like five rows.) Was thinking about getting some tickets this weekend in that area, but I wanted to ask if anyone here had watched a game there and if they liked it. A family member had end zone seats in the Dome, but they were about halfway up so you could still see a lot, I'm wondering if these seats aren't as good since you can't see the big screen and you're almost at field level.

Any insight? Thanks.

That is where my seat was the year it opened. You can watch the screen and because the seats are low, I tended to look backwards a lot to get a better view when the play was in the opposite end. I also spent a lot of time standing up behind the seats and below the scoreboard.

Also, there is one small bathroom with long waits.

They aren't the worst seats in the building, but now with seats on the lower deck and the home side, I would never go back.

I agree with the long lines at the bathroom, but it is a quick entry and escape to the parking lots if you are planning on tailgating.

My season tickets are there. These really are great seats--close to the action, and it kind of feels like being on a club level, as the sections are small (10 rows).

There is only one set of bathrooms on the level (Mens and Womens both) so it can get congested, but not much worse than bathrooms on the main level. Also, you do have to turn around to see the scoreboard, but it is visible from most seats down there.

Top Bottom