Good Luck, Gophers!

Reaction score
Hey, it's time for another Border Battle! I'm looking forward to my first trip to beautiful TCF Bank Stadium! Best of luck this Saturday!

On, Wisconsin!

I on the other hand will be maintaining my record. I have seen every Gopher game And every U2 concert ever played in this stadium. Here's to a good game...

No beer sales, but other than that, 1000000000x better than the dump. A little luck might be in store for us, but I'm hoping for a competitive game (and a win would be nice!). Have a safe trip!

I on the other hand will be maintaining my record. I have seen every Gopher game And every U2 concert ever played in this stadium. Here's to a good game...

Haha, thank you

Wow! Sure was a nice Wisconsin guy! Can't believe it. Go Gophers!

Hey, it's time for another Border Battle! I'm looking forward to my first trip to beautiful TCF Bank Stadium! Best of luck this Saturday!

On, Wisconsin!

Good luck to you too.

Except for ND, there are good fans everywhere (e.g., Carlos from Iowa). It is OK to rip on your rivals as that is part of the fun. You should always make your team #1 but remember that we always support our B1G brothers anytime they play outside the conference.

Go Gophers!

Top Bottom