Welcome to Axe Week!

As a public service, I am providing a link to what remains of the epic Chad Alvarez physical assault, microwaving, mysterious actions and explosions of feathers. To this day, the original story was one of the most pathetic things I have ever read about a coach's son. I hope you don't enjoy.

http://www.inhumane.org/data/CAlvarez.html

Go Gophers!!

As a public service, I am providing a link to what remains of the epic Chad Alvarez physical assault, microwaving, mysterious actions and explosions of feathers. To this day, the original story was one of the most pathetic things I have ever read about a coach's son. I hope you don't enjoy.

http://www.inhumane.org/data/CAlvarez.html

Go Gophers!!

Is that YOU, ChinaGopher?

The real question is: Where is Dieter from the Essen Haus?

buckysucks.jpg

50272_2211649747_5466_n.jpg

ChinaGopher's famous/dubious "Chair Leg in Eye Socket" is still the greatest story ever told. I don't care for your choice in college football team's TAW, but it does everyone a service to have this story told once again.

It is a pretty legendary post. It's fun to have it revisited each & every year of the game.

RE Alvarez: The scariest part of it all is that, I was told by a friend of mine who was a fraternity brother at UW of all involved, that Alvarez was NOT drunk when he cooked said bird. Makes him even crazier! The article said something about an email, but I was told that it involved a woman. Women & gambling debts....they'll get ya everytime!

Stein up for grabs versus the bacon

Detleff from Essen Haus when are you going to cough up the slab of bacon trophy you weenies stole so you can get your stupid "stein" back. All you have to do is bring the bacon with the Axe this weekend, then promptly lose the game.
Possesion is not the law and in this case you poorly dressed knobs stole a trophy, and continue to display it in the W club even though it is "retired". Granny Detleff the witch is also now officially a Gopher fan, thanks to an unamed courageous Gopher fan giving her a flashback weekend to her youth.

Top Bottom