Miami Central 4

getthemall

Reaction score
Since we last spoke, The 4 have been doing great.

We beat longtime rival and powerhouse Miami Northwestern 38-17 and knocked them out of the playoffs for the first time since 1991 last Friday.

Ranked #2 in the state and will be playing Belen Jesuit Prep for the district this Friday. Belen is Ranked #3 in the state (6A). Miami Central is currently 7 wins 0 defeats. We are looking strong. I see no one beating us.

As for the 4, they are playing great. From what I heard they should be there on the weekend of Wisconsin. Don't quote me, but that is what i think is going around. And yes, D. Joyner will be going when they go.

Great win against Iowa.

God bless and GO GOPHERS.

Good stuff, thanks for the updates! If they come to the Wisconsin game, I'm afraid they may see a blowout in not good fashion. =/ Should have come to the Iowa game! =P

Thanks for the update. And that's great news about Joyner visiting too!

While the results of the game might not be enjoyable, the atmosphere certainly should be. They will get a great taste of what B1G football is about.

While the results of the game might not be enjoyable, the atmosphere certainly should be. They will get a great taste of what B1G football is about.

^This... how can you not get pumped up as a recruit walking onto that feild and seeing and hearing thoes fan go nuts, it would send chills down your spine. hopefully kill can get joyner to accept.. would make for a great weekend combined with another shocking win ;)

Yeah, I'm worried about what Ball might do to our run D considering the damage Coker did. My only hope going forward is just bringing that competitiveness we've seen the last two weeks.

I heard about them beating Northwestern, good to see these guys remain firm and also recruit other potential guys. DCT's production could be a bonus for Joyner, seeing Kill play freshman receivers and they actually produce can only help I think.

getthemall, you made me smile...again. :D Too bad they weren't here for the Iowa game. Will you be making the trip also?

Awesome. Can they swing by and pick up D Robinson on the way :)

Thanks for the update getthemall! What about Robinson?

Off topic- it is cool Nike provided Pro Combat jerseys for the game against rival Northwestern.

getthemall, did the 4 get to watch the Iowa game?

Top Bottom