Amelia Rayno blog: An update on the point guard competition

I would say simply...Let Tubby decide. He is OUR Coach.

Easy solution:

1. Make them all run sprints to simulate end game fatigue.
2. Get Al Nolan to come to practice for a day, and press each of them.
3. The guy who brings the ball up the court against Al the best wins the starting job.

:)

Amelia seems to be putting on her myronesque tone interpretation hat too much lately.

I don't see anything wrong with the article. I appreciate the quotes and updates on the battle for starting point guard. I'll be happy with either Andre or Welch. I'm sure they'll both play a lot regardless of who starts.

Amelia seems to be putting on her myronesque tone interpretation hat too much lately.

is this the official end of the honeymoon period for Amelia? What has it been, 2 weeks on the job and From The Barn is on her case about an opinion in a blog

I am thrilled to hear that Tubby is pleased with all of the candidtes. We learned last season that you can't have too many point guards. If any of the three has any injury issue, there are two more options. This is all good news to me.

Easy solution:

1. Make them all run sprints to simulate end game fatigue.
2. Get Al Nolan to come to practice for a day, and press each of them.
3. The guy who brings the ball up the court against Al the best wins the starting job.

:)

It's sad but that is basically true. If they could bring the ball up tired with al on them, that means they have good poise and ball handling skills. Everything else doesn't matter if you can't even set up an offense like we couldn't last year.

A lot of good discussion on pg but we also need a sg.

pg Welch

sg Andre?

Top Bottom