Really? Another _ss beating

rodentwatcher

Reaction score
I know I should be positive, but holy crap! Shouldn't these guys look a little better? Is
EVERY game going to be a lesson in humility?

It seems that Kill is getting out coached a little also. I can only hope these kids let all
these butt kickings accumulate until they one day have had enough and get that smack
you in the mouth mentality we so desperately need.

After the game get ready for: "the players suck, I have no talent to work with", "give me four years" (really? You need four years??????

"I can't coach if I have no Players" "No, the coaching is fine, most teams get worse and worse each week".

I can't stand this staff. It's effing hopeless.

After the game get ready for: "the players suck, I have no talent to work with", "give me four years" (really? You need four years??????

"I can't coach if I have no Players" "No, the coaching is fine, most teams get worse and worse each week".

Only way to turn this team around in less than 4 years is to cheat, and cheat hard.

Only way to turn this team around in less than 4 years is to cheat, and cheat hard.

Or hire a good coaching staff? With coordinators who actually display intelligence and game plans? How about in game adjustments? The team has gotten worse each week. Not possible with a competent coaching staff.

Or hire a good coaching staff? With coordinators who actually display intelligence and game plans? How about in game adjustments? The team has gotten worse each week. Not possible with a competent coaching staff.
It happens when you play more and more freshmen.

You are adorable.

This is my first post, but I've been a lurker for some time now. I don't understand what some of you expect? Kill made it clear from day #1 that this was going to take some time. Clearly, some of you don't seem to get it. We are fielding a young team each week against teams with far more experience and upperclassmen. We are basically fielding a "jv" team against the opposings varsity, so why does this surprise anyone? This is going to take some time folks! All the negativity around here is frustrating to read. I understand it is a frustrating team to watch right now, but give Kill some time!! The negativity does nothing good for the team.

This is my first post, but I've been a lurker for some time now. I don't understand what some of you expect? Kill made it clear from day #1 that this was going to take some time. Clearly, some of you don't seem to get it. We are fielding a young team each week against teams with far more experience and upperclassmen. We are basically fielding a "jv" team against the opposings varsity, so why does this surprise anyone? This is going to take some time folks! All the negativity around here is frustrating to read. I understand it is a frustrating team to watch right now, but give Kill some time!! The negativity does nothing good for the team.

The team is showing zero signs of improvement. Kill and his staff are overmatched, out schemed, and outcoached nearly every week. If Kill was half the coach he's being made out to be, this team would at least be competitive. This isn't Eastern Illinois State, Emporia College, or whatever the heck those places are that he coached before.

But hey, I bet we hear all week about they won the 2nd half against 3rd stringers and walk-ons....

The team is showing zero signs of improvement. Kill and his staff are overmatched, out schemed, and outcoached nearly every week. If Kill was half the coach he's being made out to be, this team would at least be competitive. This isn't Eastern Illinois State, Emporia College, or whatever the heck those places are that he coached before.

But hey, I bet we hear all week about they won the 2nd half against 3rd stringers and walk-ons....
Art, go away. It's pretty clear you aren't a gopher fan.

+1

What would you change genius? You seem to know when something is wrong but don't have the answers. Kill isn't the one dropping passes or overthrowing guys. The coaching staff isn't missing tackles or not running fast enough to keep up with their speedy WR.

Gotta love people like him who say they're doing this or that wrong, yet have no suggestions on things that could be done differently.

They also pretend to not know where Kill has coached before when it has been discussed numerous times on this board and in media outlets. Just Art being the jackass that he is. Nothing new.

I actually thought the gameplan was fine. When people continuously drop passes or miss blocks the gameplan won't do any good.

Gotta love people like him who say they're doing this or that wrong, yet have no suggestions on things that could be done differently.

You're right. My bad. I forgot that being down 38-0, 31-3, and 34-0 the past 3 games at halftime is considered a positive sign that this is a tremendously outstanding coaching staff that has this program in the direction

What was I thinking. My bad.

They also pretend to not know where Kill has coached before when it has been discussed numerous times on this board and in media outlets. Just Art being the jackass that he is. Nothing new.

Huh? What? Who????

I am more than willing to give Kill some time, but there are things he should be doing in my opinion. Take the clock down
to every last possible second (like Bill mussleman in his first year with the T-wolves) Design more plays around Marqueis
Gray where he has the option to run or pass, he is the most talented athlete on the team so ride him like a pony at Belmont. There is nothing more frustrating to a defense than a QB who runs!!!

Just very frustrating. Kill will get us there i'm sure of it, I just suck at being patient after 30 years of being a Gopher fan!

This thread, and all those like it, just make me laugh. Seriously, what the hell did everyone expect for this year? If you were thinking we were going to win more than a couple of games, you were deluding yourselves. This is a LONG TERM process and we are in YEAR ONE of that "bleeping" process. Deal with it.

You're right. My bad. I forgot that being down 38-0, 31-3, and 34-0 the past 3 games at halftime is considered a positive sign that this is a tremendously outstanding coaching staff that has this program in the direction

What was I thinking. My bad.

Typical Art, not answering the question.

Like I said, what in the gameplan would you change? What things would you do differently?

Top Bottom