Nebraska coaching staff at Axels in Mendota Heights last night.

began11

GOPHER11
Reaction score
Bo Pelini is one ugly dude. I was in the bar when they left and some idiot was like, "Go easy on us tomorrow". What a D-Bag. Go Gophers!

surprised they would be at a bar the night before a game.

Axel's isn't much of a bar. There are seats at the actual bar, but almost everyone is there for dinner.

It's close to the airport. It's also very close to STA and my initial thought was that he might be trying to poach your recruit, but I guess St. Thomas played on Wednesday.

Axel's isn't much of a bar. There are seats at the actual bar, but almost everyone is there for dinner.

It's close to the airport. It's also very close to STA and my initial thought was that he might be trying to poach your recruit, but I guess St. Thomas played on Wednesday.
It is MEA weekend so they played all the high school games on Wednesday. Also, Axel's is a great restaurant. I've only been there once, but I loved it. Also went to some Axel's steakhouse thing for my Grandfather's 80th birthday a few years ago, that was delicious as well.

EDIT:
Just thought of this, isn't Axel's in Mendota, not Mendota Heights?

["Go easy on us tomorrow"[/QUOTE]

What is D-baggage about that? we're 24 pt. underdogs AT HOME!

I truly believe this will be more of a game than what the Vegas odds makers are giving you credit for... let's just hope for a well fought matchup with no injuries. Go Big 10

BIG.gif

Top Bottom