Did coach Kill say this on the radio or in the newspaper?

4four4

Reaction score
I have inherited a team of walk ons. We don't have many scholarship players on our roster.

I am curious if anybody else heard his comments.

I have inherited a team of walk ons. We don't have many scholarship players on our roster.

I've neither heard nor read this particular comment.

However, I KNOW Jerry and his staff believe this comment...unfortunately...

Is there any way we can somehow blame Joel Maturi and/or Glen Mason for this predicament??

Is there any way we can somehow blame Joel Maturi and/or Glen Mason for this predicament??

No, we need to blame Tim Brewster! and keep beating out Western Michigan for recruits! In all seriousness, I highly doubt Jerry Kill said this.

Maturi Absolutely. Mason, No.

Gotta love classy threads from booger eating basement dwellers. Please back up your mudslinging.

Well...where did you hear it???

I just heard it on GopherHole so it must be true.

Then why did you ask us if we heard it on the radio or read it in a newspaper?

I didn't believe him and of course I thought somebody around here would confirm it or not.

EDIT: I probably should have said the above remarks when I started the thread.

4four4...Here is what I think, and you heard it from me, a friend on GopherHole, because saying something here, from something you heard from a friend, is as accurate as this:

I think you dreamt that while having a wet dream, and when you woke up, your pajamas were dry. :banghead:

Top Bottom