Gophers vs Cornhuskers Preview - Predictions may shock you...

sidefx182

Reaction score
Short Preview of Gophers vs Cornhuskers Game. Thanks

http://www.stobblog.com/2011/10/gophers-vs-cornhuskers.html

So, who are your players to watch and do the Gophers even stand a chance? My guess is no, but the homer inside me wants to say yes. Like I said, I'll be in Nebraska this weekend wearing all the Gopher stuff I can. Truth be told, I kinda hope an actual "cornhusker" comes after me....now that would be a story.

Thanks again for reading. It's much appreciated.

I've always thought that claims that something is shocking should be resevered for things that actually are shocking.

I think Nebraska putting up 63 points on the Gophers, at the Bank, would be shocking.

Yes Mich put up over 50 against us in Ann Arbor but for the Gophers to get taken to the woodshed twice in one season is highly unlikely, especially at home, anything over 60 points would be shocking in my opinion.

No, shocking would be predicting that the Gophers would beat Nebraska. Predicting that Nebraska rolls up 60+ points, that's not shocking. Don't worry, we'll click on the link and read the predictions, you don't need to entice us by telling us that it is shocking.

As I already stated, it is my opinion.

We all have them.. you dont have to agree..

And other people just might give you their opinion too. Shocking, isn't it?

Not so shocking, I hope Gray plays and is able to create some things on his own, keep Nebraska in the 40's and score a touchdown or two. There isn't going to be alot of protection and I doubt the running game is going to produce much, need some broken plays to open things up.

Top Bottom