U of M Drumline would like to add music to your tailgate!

Gopherdrummer

Reaction score
Attention tailgaters,

The Minnesota Drumline would like to play a tailgate show for you, the fans. See the below link for the post via twitter. The parking lot with the most responses will get free music from the for tomorrow's game. The show will take place immediately after the victory walk. St. Paul lots won't be able to work due to performance schedules.

Post replies on here or on twitter. Be sure to follow the Drumline on twitter!

http://twitter.com/mndrum

Attention tailgaters,

The Minnesota Drumline would like to play a tailgate show for you, the fans. See the below link for the post via twitter. The parking lot with the most responses will get free music from the for tomorrow's game. The show will take place immediately after the victory walk. St. Paul lots won't be able to work due to performance schedules.

Post replies on here or on twitter. Be sure to follow the Drumline on twitter!

http://twitter.com/mndrum

I will do that, if you promise to play "Don't stop believing" - we request it in the Ski-U-Mah lot every week. You used to play it last year!

I don't care what lot they end up in, I'm just happy to see ANY effort to create more atmosphere.

Unless you mean song requests, in which case, I don't know.

Yeah, I meant song requests. I would love for the band to play at the east end of Ski-U-Mah, but if they bust out The Muppets Greatest Hits, then I'd prefer them in Lot 37.

Go play in the lot right outside the stadium (not sure which one it is...i.e. the name of the lot) that d-bag nate swift and his nebraska friends will be in (courtesy of comp lot passes from even more idiotic U of M employee and former gopher back-up QB, tony mortensen).

just stand right next to their nebby tailgate group and keep playing the minnesota rouser, minnesota march, etc. over and over and over and over and over. now THAT would be funny and clever.

DO IT! :)

Go play in the lot right outside the stadium (not sure which one it is...i.e. the name of the lot) that d-bag nate swift and his nebraska friends will be in (courtesy of comp lot passes from even more idiotic tony mortensen). just stand right next to their nebby group and keep playing the minnesota rouser, minnesota march, etc. over and over and over and over and over. now THAT would be funny.
+1

Thanks for all the posts!

Allow me to clarify, this is just for the DRUMLINE. Normal tailgate bands will be going to their designated parking lots. The Drumline has played in a different parking lot every game so far, and has decided to leave the next destination up to the fans. The bigger the crowd the better the show.

If you like to tweet, be sure to follow the U of M Drumline!

Keep the requests coming Gopher fans!

Celebrate all that is great about college football: the tailgating, the fans, a beautiful fall afternoon in Minnesota, roasted corn on the grill, and of course cheering on the Gophers. Celebrate college football with the U of M Drumline!

Top Bottom