Good luck against the Husker!

PapaHawk21

Reaction score
Good luck against the Huskers! I'll be cheering for a Gopher upset!

Attachments

• 6872072-LAS-IOWA-VS-NORTHWESTERN-10_15_2011-20.38.332.jpg
    6872072-LAS-IOWA-VS-NORTHWESTERN-10_15_2011-20.38.332.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 14

IF PU got 31 on us in the 1st I think 84 for the N is possible.

One good thing about getting Nebraska back on the schedule is that every year they'll be talking about how Minnesota leads the all time series which will cause young people to realize that Minnesota must have been damn good once.

Good luck against the Huskers! I'll be cheering for a Gopher upset!

thanks. i don't think anyone gave minnesota a shot last season going into the game against iowa when the gophers were 2-9 and beat iowa. so you never really know, i guess. don't get me wrong, i am sure nebraska will be a very tough team to beat considering where our current gopher roster is at depth-wise, but as a fan you can always have hope. and i will always go into games pulling for our gophers no matter what has happened in the past.

to the other guy who responded already........nice attitude brah. don't kick any puppies or kittens today while you are at it! :)

We cant pass for crap. If you can stop Rex you will have a shot...

I'm Picking the Gophers to upset Nebraska

Hey its homecoming and the boys will be fired up and lay one on the Huskers. The Huskers will be welcomed to the Big 10 Gopher style.

I'm a little concerned my Huskers may come off the bye week a little flat, if Kill has his troops rallied for battle early.... it could be a long game. Good luck Gophers, I wouldn't bet the spread. :)

I'm a little concerned my Huskers may come off the bye week a little flat, if Kill has his troops rallied for battle early.... it could be a long game. Good luck Gophers, I wouldn't bet the spread. :)

My thoughts exactly. Can't imagine a gopher win, but I have so much confidence in Kill I could see him finding a way to keep us in it. I really believe sooner or later he's going to turn the corner.

Top Bottom