Request to improve game experience!

GetYourKneesUp

Reaction score
Hello!

I am a gopher season ticket holder, but unfortunately for me, I am on the visitor's side of the stadium. Can the band face the block "M" in our direction during the pregame show?

Go Gophers, Ski-U-Mah!

-GYKU

The only way to resolve that is to get tickets on the opposite side of the stadium.

Hello!

I am a gopher season ticket holder, but unfortunately for me, I am on the visitor's side of the stadium. Can the band face the block "M" in our direction during the pregame show?

Go Gophers, Ski-U-Mah!

-GYKU
What an absurd request! Ha!

Problem with my seats

I am a big fan of the gophers and I bought some nice seats for this football season. Unfortunately for me the expensive tickets I bought are on the away side of the field. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but during the Marching Band's pregame they make a block M on the field and play the rouser. I'm sure it looks and sounds fantastic from the home side of the stadium but where's the love for us away sideline gopher fans?
Is there any way that the band could switch it up for once and make the block M facing the away sideline for once?

Thanks,
-GGV

From your side it's a block W for a gopher win. The band could but it would involve trading places with all the left handed players in formation.

You create a new user to discuss this, and then two hours later, create another user to start an identical thread? Why not use the user you already created, and why start a new thread when the one you started earlier is still on the first page? Are you attempting to create an appearance that there is wide support for your position?

The band faces the home side of the stadium. They aren't going to mix it up. There's no problem with your tickets, you got what you paid for. See if you can get tickets on the other side of the stadium in future years, that's your only option.

Don't post about thread content, guys. The moderators will take care of it. Who do you think you are by mentioning it? You're just a pompous, egotistical, self-righteous jackass if you post about thread content.

It is hard to hear the band on the visitors side, but the seats being in the sun when it's cooler out make it worthwhile.

If we want to improve the game day experience, we need to have hot dogs available at the game that would meet with approval from Man v. Food.

If it's a serious request maybe allying or e-mailing the Marching Band Director rather then posting it on an unofficial fan site. Just a thought.

(Oh, I just flew back on Sun Country where they gave us a hot dog for dinner. The TCF dogs are Jax Prime Rib or Matt's Jucy Lucys compared to those things!)

I sit in sec. 109. It's called the home side for a reason. When I had tickets in the dump, I was always on the visitor side and I felt like you do about the band. I made the decision to get seats on the home side when I selected at TCF and I love being on that side. There will be seats available on the home side next year. When you renew, make a effort to get moved to the home side.

Personally, I don't care which direction the band faces, as long as it's OUR band, the MINNESOTA band, and not NDSU's, or South Dakota's, or South Dakota State's (yes, this is a shot at Maturi or whoever is responsible for inviting/allowing other teams to bring their bands into OUR stadium).

Personally, I don't care which direction the band faces, as long as it's OUR band, the MINNESOTA band, and not NDSU's, or South Dakota's, or South Dakota State's (yes, this is a shot at Maturi or whoever is responsible for inviting/allowing other teams to bring their bands into OUR stadium).
Go to the NFL. Visiting bands are part of the fabric of college football.

I can't believe there is a post about which side the band points at halftime. Our team is horrible! We have a lot of other problems to take care of first.

^^^^Lady Gaga Hater^^^^

I sit in sec. 109. It's called the home side for a reason. When I had tickets in the dump, I was always on the visitor side and I felt like you do about the band. I made the decision to get seats on the home side when I selected at TCF and I love being on that side. There will be seats available on the home side next year. When you renew, make a effort to get moved to the home side.

Wait.. section 109 is on the visitors side of TheBank. You sir, must be confused.

On the off chance your head explodes: Are you aware Wisconsin is bringing their band?

You can breathe a little easier - I found out today they cancelled bringing the Wisconsin band. Apparently NDSU took up too much room as it was, and Wisconsin is way larger. So it will only by the Pride of MN performing that game!

Yeah, I was gonna correct the guy that said Wisky's band was coming.. But here's a note from the Facebook of the Pride of Minnesota:

"Be sure to welcome our final guest band of the year, making their first appearance as a Big 10 member, a pep band from Nebraska will be in the Bank this weekend.

Welcome to the Big 10!"

Top Bottom