Predict the Score Contest: Minnesota vs. Nebraska

Nebraska 99
Minnesota 0

In an act of true sportsmanship, Pellini will have his quarterback take a knee on the 2-point conversion attempt that would put Nebraska over 100 late in the fourth quarter. He will be lauded on Sportscenter.

I'll be in Washington D.C. and will miss the game. From the looks of it, I hope you all have hidden all the sharp objects in your domicile.

Cornhuskers- 83

Gophers- 0

Birkhead will have 220 yds rushing and nearly 100 yds rec.

Martinez will have 140 yds rushing and over 300 yds passing.

Them 58
Us 10

And some people will see that as progress.

ESPN's predictions:

"NO. 13 NEBRASKA at MINNESOTA

Brian Bennett: This one could get real ugly, fast. Taylor Martinez and Rex Burkhead each run for 150 in three quarters of play, and the Blackshirts get to have some fun against a struggling Gophers offense. ... Nebraska 58, Minnesota 7

Adam Rittenberg: I don't see things getting that bad, but Nebraska won't be sweating it out in Minneapolis. The Huskers run it plenty, but Martinez and his receivers also build some confidence against Minnesota's flimsy defense. Minnesota's offense makes some big plays here and there, but Nebraska cruises. ... Nebraska 44, Minnesota 17"

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/36210/page/picks/predictions-big-ten-week-8

Go Gophers!!

Nebraska 45
Minnesota 13

University of "N"owledge 52
Gophers 16

Can't help myself. One of my favorite jokes of all time is, "What does the 'N' on the Nebraska helmet stand for"?

anywhere close to 84 pts against us everything should be up for reconsideration.

Top Bottom