Keise's Blog

Dr.Don

Reaction score
Thank you, GH Staff and Nadine, for sharing Victor's Blog with us. Interesting to read about what the new recruits are doing and this guy sounds like a good kid. Thanks, again.

Thank you, GH Staff and Nadine, for sharing Victor's Blog with us. Interesting to read about what the new recruits are doing and this guy sounds like a good kid. Thanks, again.

I can't believe you didn't mention anything about the photo!?!?

Dear Gopher Lady,

Have you heard if Mr. Keise will enroll in a summer session? How many of the recruits might do that? Get on campus, get settled, find your way around, take a class or two. And get with the program, before the reporting date. In short, show you are committed.

For all you do, thank you.

GL....I was laughing so hard at it that I forgot to mention it. So Solly!!!! And evertime I look at it I laugh some more...I'm gonna love this kid.

Dear Husker70

Have you heard if Mr. Keise will enroll in a summer session? How many of the recruits might do that? Get on campus, get settled, find your way around, take a class or two. And get with the program, before the reporting date. In short, show you are committed.

For all you do, thank you.

Thanks for writing in to ask a good question. Victor said he will be coming to campus in June, so I'd assume he would be enrolled in a summer session and get started. I think a lot of the recruits will be doing that. Stay tuned for the GopherHole Get to know 'em Q&A's we'll be posting, and that is a question they all answered.

Thank you for the thanks!

Dr. Don - when he first sent me his blog and mentioned Mr. NB, I asked him right away if we could use any photos from it. I kind of expected him to say no, just because this is a football blog...but he really has that goofy side, and immediately said to go ahead. Not many kid have that kind of sense of humor and are secure enough as a 17 year-old to do that. I can't even tell you all what a great kid we're getting in him!

I really hopes he performs well. He really has laid the ground work for a good future here. With some stats behind him he really has the potential to be a fan favorite.

I really like this class, and he's a big reason why.

From what I have read about Victor, he does seem like a good kid that is very driven. Man, are his future teammates going to have fun with that picture of him on his new blog. I hope his sense of humor is as good as it seems.

Top Bottom