Midseason Blues

MNGoldenGophers1

Go4 Homer
Reaction score
This is normally my favorite time of the season (see my pennant). Under normal circumstances, I'd be looking ahead to see who we play, who we might beat, and playing out the various bowl possibilities. Instead, I sit wonder how many people will reject my offer for a free a ticket and then trying (oftentimes in vain) to sell it (well below cost) to a causal fan or, worse yet, an opposing team's fan... ugh! Aside from waiting for next season or taking the Dr. Kevorkian route, is there anything to look forward to at this point?

This is normally my favorite time of the season (see my pennant). Under normal circumstances, I'd be looking ahead to see who we play, who we might beat, and playing out the various bowl possibilities. Instead, I sit wonder how many people will reject my offer for a free a ticket and then trying (oftentimes in vain) to sell it (well below cost) to a causal fan or, worse yet, an opposing team's fan... ugh! Aside from waiting for next season or taking the Dr. Kevorkian route, is there anything to look forward to at this point?

Hockey and Basketball do anything for ya?

Top Bottom