No Florida schools in AP Top 25 for first time since Dec. 6, 1982

BleedGopher

Reaction score
From ESPN article:

"For the first time since Dec. 6, 1982, no Sunshine State team was among the AP rankings on Sunday, marking the end of 472 straight polls where either Florida, Florida State or Miami -- and usually all three -- were on the list. Florida and Florida State both lost Saturday, the Gators losing at No. 1 LSU 41-11 and the Seminoles continuing their freefall with a 35-30 setback at Wake Forest."

http://espn.go.com/college-football...ols-associated-press-poll-top-10-remains-same

Go Gophers!!

As bad as it is here that has to hurt the Florida football fans worse. They have 10 National Football titles in the last 30 years.

Miami 5
Florida 3
Florida State 2

As bad as it is here that has to hurt the Florida football fans worse. They have 10 National Football titles in the last 30 years.

Miami 5
Florida 3
Florida State 2

I would love for there to be a day when we get super upset when we fall out of the Top 25.

I'll start in Iowa City, move to Lincoln, then make my way into Madison. Of those three, I actually like Madison as a town. Very fun place, albeit I hate the Badgers.

A monkey should be able to win a good amount of games at either FSU or Florida. They have an extraordinary amount of talent. Weird how changes in regime, lack of discipline, playing younger players, etc can cause even the mighty to fall sometimes. (I listed many things because I haven't looked into either of their problems).

8 years ago we were ranked #13 in the AP poll, and everyone thought that was as good as our current coach could ever get us... we wanted MORE (and a new coach)!

Now... I'll happily take #24 and shut up about it. Thank you, come again..

Top Bottom