Nebraska is going to be able to pick their score against us.

Sparlimb

Reaction score
Do you think they could put up 100+ points on us? Yes, that is an absurd amount, but they are by far the best team we've yet played and crappy teams like Purdue are rolling us. Even with my season tickets, this is the last game I'm going to attend. I know we'll get crushed, but I want to see a home game against Nebraska. I'm worried it will be a loss of historic proportions, especially if Ohio St. somehow beats Nebraska today. Not meaning this to be a predict the score thread, just thoughts about how you think the game will go next week.

Thank god we have a week off to get somewhat healthy before it. At least get T.S. back, Marquise to 100 percent and maybe some of our lineman back.

Every team on the schedule can do that. Purdue is putrid. This team gets worse at every turn.

i think wisky is more likely to score 100 than nebraska

Wisconsin could definitely put up 100 on us. As much as I hate them guys, at this point, I'm not sure that it wouldn't at least provide some entertainment value for the U fans to actually see them do it.

There's really no other reason to pay attention to the Wisconsin game this year except for the curiosity to see how disastrously they can beat us.

Michigan could have scored 80. Hopefully, some of the coaches will have mercy in the second half - though they didn't in '83.

The only thing that is keeping the opposition from really running things up is that (1) Kill is well-respected around college football, and (2) the situation is so bad that they are worried about the karma aspect.

I've seen junior high teams with more creativity than what Purdue showed in the 2nd half. I was surprised that Hope didn't have a guy ten yards behind the tailback to guard against the possible fumble recovery.

If Brew was still here, BB would put up 100. Of course, we actually competed against them under Brew and Kill has made it pretty clear were not going to even scare a b10 win with him at the helm.

these lame ass, self-loathing threads are really pointless and counterproductive. that is all.

Top Bottom