So.....

Schnoodler

Ice Cream Abuser
Reaction score
....umm, what's next.

Ward? Spring practice. 2010 recruits. anything else.

FB withdrawals. the shakes haven't started yet. soon.

We're in the warm up period that will prepare us for the long haul between spring ball and summer practice. There's like a month and a half of 'nothing' between signing day and spring practice, while there's 3 and 1/2 months of 'nothing' between spring game and beginnings of fall workouts. Hopefully the ESPN blog will help us in the down periods.

Some how, the longer summer period is easier to endure than this for me. Maybe being a Twins fan fills the void. Maybe theres more recruiting stuff. IDK

Maybe it's the sudden stop, gopher fan whiplash.

I think baseball definitely helps me to forget that it's not football season. =)

Its not sexy

But right now, the coverage of the voluntary workouts should get the same coverage as the pros but it does not. No news of weight room records, or leaders in lean muscle mass. Make no mistake, this is where the third and twos are made. No news of the starting 5 on the offensive line, something that should be settled prior to the spring drills. If we have a series with a fullback, is it the Horse? And who will be the starting tailback?

husker, you're a former D1 player right? I'm remembering that right? Why don't you give us a lengthy post as to what actually is going on this time of the year and what it means. We know the basics but not the in depth. It's also been said championships are won in the off season. It would be cool to have in insiders view on what that actually means and what players go through to make an off season difference.

Actually it would also be nice if GL would do an in depth with our SC guy. And maybe maintain a list of important S&C metrics that can garner some positive feedback for the athletes achieving the good results. If we want to make a diff.

Top Bottom