TRUCE to everyone

#2Gopher

Reaction score
1) Coach Kill says to deal with the lost of the game until Midnight of the day of the game. The way were going jabbing at everyone. Lets call it a night as to the negatives on this one.
2) Coach Kill doesn't want us to lose our composure. He has a tv camera on the sidelines. Folks, I believe we lost our composure.
3) Yes it was a tough lost. We have to swallow hard about it and move forward. I believe we will see a better game next week.
4) We've got the right coach, now we have to work through it and build from the ground up. After three years of frustrations with Brewster (I was a Brewster guy), we were hoping for miracles right away. Not going to happen. Coach says he want to build a program on concrete, not sand. Lets trust our coach. Some may not, well, learn to trust again. I know, its frustrating.
5) Get well Coach, and I guess, get well Gophers, as they did take a beating as well emotionally.

I agree fully, it is now 11:59 pm and it's time for me to move on and prepare for next week! Great post #2Gopher

1) Coach Kill says to deal with the lost of the game until Midnight of the day of the game. The way were going jabbing at everyone. Lets call it a night as to the negatives on this one.
2) Coach Kill doesn't want us to lose our composure. He has a tv camera on the sidelines. Folks, I believe we lost our composure.
3) Yes it was a tough lost. We have to swallow hard about it and move forward. I believe we will see a better game next week.
4) We've got the right coach, now we have to work through it and build from the ground up. After three years of frustrations with Brewster (I was a Brewster guy), we were hoping for miracles right away. Not going to happen. Coach says he want to build a program on concrete, not sand. Lets trust our coach. Some may not, well, learn to trust again. I know, its frustrating.
5) Get well Coach, and I guess, get well Gophers, as they did take a beating as well emotionally.

+1

Top Bottom