Obstacle for Sam Maresh to Overcome

When Sam beats this and gets back on the field. WATCH OUT BIG TEN. He has to take his frustrations from the past year out somewhere. Man, it's going to be fun to watch.

We're a little ahead of ourselves here. Let's hope we've got a simple little mass removal here and nothing more. Hopefully, they won't be cutting any muscle tissue, they already said a very low possiblility of cancer. He most likely is looking at a two week hiccup, and at the most opportune time. So while he's the last guy I'd like to see have to deal with this I think we're making too much out of it. ...at this time.

I hope you're right. But if you read between the lines of what his dad said in the interview, it seems like it could be worse (potentially) than what they're letting on. In any case, we need to keep him in our thoughts and prayers until we know the prognosis for sure.

Guys, I'm not jumping ahead of myself. It's called being optimistic. Hopefully, Sam is only thinking that one day he is going to be back on the football field. The mind is a powerful thing.

Top Bottom