All Things Royce White Thread UPDATED 10/25: Royce cut by 76ers

I hope his agent has told him that it is not early in his career, in fact, it's just about midnight. If he is very fortunate, he may get one more chance. He better be ready for it.

Yeah, for a first round pick you never get a better shot than right after you get drafted. Royce is shooting himself in the foot over and over. He may never get another chance.

Nice!

Now there is a real chance that he can break Cromartie's record.

What a loser.

Nice!

Now there is a real chance that he can break Cromartie's record.

What a loser.

Must be out of money! And realizing his spokesman/advocacy, fashion, music careers aren't going anywhere.

Doog says he looks good, what a dip$hit.

Is he able to fly? If not, he will not be in the league.

Remember, he always could and did fly. He flew at Iowa St. He flew when he went down to Houston. I remember reading an article about him where he was quoted as saying "I can fly, I just choose not to.". I've never rooted against a Minnesota guy so hard in all my life. I wish him nothing but the worst.

Comeback? Doesn't that mean you would have had to have actually done something in the pros before making a "comeback"?

Just as long as the Wolves aren't looking at him. Imagine this guy in the locker next to KG! Lol

There was a podcast a few months ago that Nadine Babu did with Royce. I literally wanted to drive my truck into a utility pole while listening to it.

There was a podcast a few months ago that Nadine Babu did with Royce. I literally wanted to drive my truck into a utility pole while listening to it.

There are a lot of folks that buy his BS and think he's a great guy... I on the other hand, see him as a egomaniac conartist.

There are a lot of folks that buy his BS and think he's a great guy... I on the other hand, see him as a egomaniac conartist.

Well at this point doesnt look like he's gonna be getting any minutes anywhere. Unfortunately, hes at point where I hope he doesnt do anything stupid. Sad!

There's other (serious) stuff out there that isn't public that backs up your opinion

Had a couple of friends who played at De La Salle with Royce. The best way they described him is he will always find away to **** it up.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

What a waste of talent. I don't feel sorry for him one bit. Not buying his act. Never have. Entitled to the Nth degree. Yep, he might have some mental issues. Some people do. Deal with them. Quit rationalizing everything that you do with them.

What a waste of talent. I don't feel sorry for him one bit. Not buying his act. Never have. Entitled to the Nth degree. Yep, he might have some mental issues. Some people do. Deal with them. Quit rationalizing everything that you do with them.

This.

I don’t think you quite understand. Royce is misunderstood. Please try to comprehend that.

True story: I was talking to the leasing manager of The Penfield condos in DT St Paul. A UPS driver in his office had a package for Royce White. The leasing manager told the driver he didn't live there anymore. I asked "Royce White, the basketball player?". The leasing manager asked "Do you know him?" I said "He had a short, tumultuous career in the NBA". The leasing manager looked at me and deadpaned: "Same as his career here at the Penfield". :)

True story: I was talking to the leasing manager of The Penfield condos in DT St Paul. A UPS driver in his office had a package for Royce White. The leasing manager told the driver he didn't live there anymore. I asked "Royce White, the basketball player?". The leasing manager asked "Do you know him?" I said "He had a short, tumultuous career in the NBA". The leasing manager looked at me and deadpaned: "Same as his career here at the Penfield". :)

Great Story, mostly for the overall hilarity of the situation. Basically anything involving Royce White is good for comic relief, keep the stories coming gopher hole!

Embarrassed to admit I watched part of his Big3 team’s (enemies) game on TV this last weekend. Not impressed, a lot of standing around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Embarrassed to admit I watched part of his Big3 team’s (enemies) game on TV this last weekend. Not impressed, a lot of standing around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BIG3 is fun to watch. I've only caught it a couple times. After your post I just watched a highlight video of the game, Royce was walking and spectating most of it... Since when can Craig Smith drain 3's?

Last edited:

Top Bottom