Wow, Nebraska reporters all over Nadine's interview with Cosgrove!!

I've worked in Nebraska during FB season, and litterally, if you didn't drive a red car and drink red beer, you were a nothing. Thanks for the links, Bleed, and thank you Nadine.

Some of the Nebraska fans posted it on the Mainboard on Rivals.com too. I thought it was strange that they were looking at an interview on GH but this brings it all together. The Nebraska fans were complimentary to Nadine for being so direct.

As Gopher Lady becomes a household name across the country, we can all say I knew her when....

One of the interesting things about Cosgrove's Nebraska tenure and the venom Husker fans still spit at him is that they were equally vitriolic toward Cosgrove's predecessor as DC--none other than Craig Bohl, the DC under Frank Solich and, of course, head coach at NDSU now. Word has it there's still a bounty on Bohl's bald head if he ever sets foot in Nebraska.

ah nebraska

all there is to talk about now in that state is the memories

I will say one thing about Nebraska Cornhuskers fans...they are all very rabid. And I mean rabid!!!!!!!!!! CUJO type rabid.

Who is worse, Nebraska football fans or Kentucky basketball fans?

TYPICAL BULL+____ !!

http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2008/06/29/huskerextra/football/doc4866baac216c1021718508.txt

FRONT PAGE LINCOLN, .... BOHL was a scapegoat, period.

Bohl was far from a scapegoat, his defenses were not that great and he even admitted his mind was not on football that last year he was there. He was to distracted getting a divorce because he got caught cheating on his wife when she was pregnant with his twins. Classy guy you are trying to defend.

is the cheating on the wife who was expecting twins true? that is nuts.

TYPICAL BULL+____ !!

http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2008/06/29/huskerextra/football/doc4866baac216c1021718508.txt

FRONT PAGE LINCOLN, .... BOHL was a scapegoat, period.

You remind me of the movie Hoosiers. You will always remember the year you won the big game. The thing about Hoosiers though, is... how many times do you think the school they beat at the end showed up in that game again in the subsequent decades? Doesn't it make you feel sad to think of it that way?

Also, can you tell me why North Dakotans all have pig noses and dark circles under their eyes? I'm not trying to be snotty, I'm really curious. I've known a few immigrants from ND and they looked like extras from The Hills Have Eyes.

Top Bottom