Seat Exchange Process

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Received the call this morning. Was able to make a switch for what we needed. I did ask how far along they were in the process. They are hoping to be all done by the end of the week.

The guy I spoke with last week was working the weekend so they could get as much done as possible.

I guess I get to stay on the 5 yard line visitor side tried to move over to the other side. Maybe next year. At least I know the people around me if they stay are good just have 4 seats in front of me owned by Ticket King so that group changes weekly.

I still haven't heard anything, so it's not looking good for me if they're trying to finish up by EOW.

Has anyone received a call yet saying their request could not be completed? If so, were you able to talk with the ticket office in regards to moving somewhere other than your initial request?

I received a call last night and got my upgrade request fulfilled. I had 2 seats in 212 (donation) and 2 bench seats in 206. I was able to combine all 4 into 212 as the seats next to me had opened up.

I was SHOCKED that my request went through and I'm pumped.

I haven't received a call yet either... They did call me when I renewed my tickets and talked to me about the seat changing process. I'm probably pretty far down the list as I am in Sec 232

I'm not holding my breath. I am just going to keep making the exact same change request every year and it will be interesting to see how long, if ever, it takes.

I know a guy that was trying to upgrade his bench seats (he also has 45 yd line seats, both lower deck). His brother in law was buying two new seats. When his brother in law got the call, they offered no donation chairbacks. His BIL asked if he could move some other seats next to the new non-donation seatbacks, voila! Now all four seats are non-donation seatbacks. Not sure if he would have been able to move up but for this sequence of events. Only speculating.

I haven't received a call yet either... They did call me when I renewed my tickets and talked to me about the seat changing process. I'm probably pretty far down the list as I am in Sec 232

We are in this sec also, where are you in Sec 232?

Top Bottom