NDSU hottest ticket on gopher stubhub.

I note that the tickets for the Nebraska game are about twice the price of tickets for the NDSU game.

I still havent found anyone who wants to go to that game and use my 2 extra tickets, and I have asked many people in Fargo. Everyone wants the Neb, Wi, Iowa games. Obviously, that is all Gopher fans care about. Not NDSU

I want those tickets! I live in Fargo and work in Moorhead.

I said, I want those tickets! I'm a huge Gophers fan who lives in Fargo. Want 'em want 'em want 'em.

How is Sam able to gain an audience on this board? It boggles my mind that all he has to do is post an inflammatory, troll post that has nothing to do with Gopher football and he gets the attention he craves.

He's been outed (full legal name, home address, cell phone, place of work) because he's a moron who threatened a North Dakota state senator via email. The ND state police came to his place of work and questioned him about the threat. Just think how much embarrassment that brought upon his employer and his family. Yet, he still posts under the same username and with the same faux posting style.

How can such an undeserving person so easily command the attention of some of its most well known and respected posters? :confused:

Do you suppose those nice state troopers let him turn on the sirens when they were done interviewing him ?

I want 2 tickets to the Gopher Bison game PM me if you got tix. Thanks

Client of mine needs 4 front row tix. $100/each.

lakes, do you mean that you will buy 4 front row tickets for $100 each to give 1 ticket to your one and only client? Certainly you have a 2nd friend somewhere in this universe. :)

Top Bottom