Banned
Reaction score
New Mexico State 981 tickets left

Miami Ohio 983 tickets left

North Dakota State 322 tickets left

Nebraska 833 tickets left

Iowa at Minnesota 984 tickets left

Wisconsin at Minnesota 909 tickets left

NDSU sold out there allotted 5000 tickets with requests before they even advertised them. Im pretty sure most NDSU fans bought tickets on their own instead of sitting in section 201-205.
Gotta say, pretty impressive that its 3-1 seller for NDSU over Wisconsin/Iowa/Nebraska!

A few thousand single games tickets go on sale next month.

Boy, I just hope the NDSU cheerleaders can come close to the feast for the eyes that they Coyotes brought last year. My seats in row 5 right in front of those beauties were worth their weight in gold.

Boy, I just hope the NDSU cheerleaders can come close to the feast for the eyes that they Coyotes brought last year. My seats in row 5 right in front of those beauties were worth their weight in gold.

Not only that, Jackrabbits multiply faster than Bison also.

NDSU sold out there allotted 5000 tickets with requests before they even advertised them. Im pretty sure most NDSU fans bought tickets on their own instead of sitting in section 201-205.
Gotta say, pretty impressive that its 3-1 seller for NDSU over Wisconsin/Iowa/Nebraska!

Your allottment is 3,000 tickets, not 5,000. And I should hope you sold it out.

"I'll take 'Opponent that majority of fans don't care about and are willing to sell off for deeds to farmland' for $500, Alex."

"This fanbase is not thought about more than the 3-1/2 hours that the game is played and also will vastly overpay for tickets."

"What is North Dakota State?"

I still havent found anyone who wants to go to that game and use my 2 extra tickets, and I have asked many people in Fargo. Everyone wants the Neb, Wi, Iowa games. Obviously, that is all Gopher fans care about. Not NDSU

And of course you have the obvious reason why the tickets have sold more. Not because it is a bigger game, by any means. But because your fanbase is close, you are the little school playing the big school, and no other game on your schedule is the Charmin I wipe with.

lol

And of course you have the obvious reason why the tickets have sold more. Not because it is a bigger game, by any means. But because your fanbase is close, you are the little school playing the big school, and no other game on your schedule is the Charmin I wipe with.

I really don't think his analysis even proves the NDSU tickets are selling better. I think there are more WI/IA/NE tickets out there because people realize they can sell those for well above face value and the NDSU tickets are selling pretty close to face.

HTC Flyer - 36 available on Ebay

IPad - 3,182 available on Ebay

Clearly, the HTC Flyer is THE HOTTEST tablet available.

Gotta say, pretty impressive that it is selling at a rate of 88 - 1 over the IPad.

The main reason that the NDSU (NDAC) tickets are selling fast is because they are going for $2 each.

Ohhh, your insecurities are glowing today, too cute.

DLGUY, didnt see ya out on sandbar last weekend, you too busy at your 3 rd shift at the.turkey plant??

This rivalry is enjoyed by many with family members on both sides, no hate !!

DLGUY, didnt see ya out on sandbar last weekend, you too busy at your 3 rd shift at the.turkey plant??

Huh, There is no rivalry between North Dakota State and Minnesota, i have no clue on where you get that idea from. one of the dummest post you ever made here, some of your posts are dumb.

How is Sam able to gain an audience on this board? It boggles my mind that all he has to do is post an inflammatory, troll post that has nothing to do with Gopher football and he gets the attention he craves.

He's been outed (full legal name, home address, cell phone, place of work) because he's a moron who threatened a North Dakota state senator via email. The ND state police came to his place of work and questioned him about the threat. Just think how much embarrassment that brought upon his employer and his family. Yet, he still posts under the same username and with the same faux posting style.

How can such an undeserving person so easily command the attention of some of its most well known and respected posters? :confused:

How is Sam able to gain an audience on this board? It boggles my mind that all he has to do is post an inflammatory, troll post that has nothing to do with Gopher football and he gets the attention he craves.

He's been outed (full legal name, home address, cell phone, place of work) because he's a moron who threatened a North Dakota state senator via email. The ND state police came to his place of work and questioned him about the threat. Just think how much embarrassment that brought upon his employer and his family. Yet, he still posts under the same username and with the same faux posting style.

How can such an undeserving person so easily command the attention of some of its most well known and respected posters? :confused:

lakes do you have an ndsu degree? if so please tell me it's not in the biology department.

Only the Sioux would get excited about playing the Gophers and pay anything near face value for a ticket.

I have a very good source that has told me that ESPN Gameday will be at TCF when they play UND even though it's on the BTN. My source, who has never let me down in the past, said that Reece Davis himself said the game was "the hottest ticket in the nation". Should be a good day!

Bison gopher your quite the tough guy, must be really christian of you. to be a prick!
I didnt do anything wrong, I was questioned and consequently it wasnt even an issue.

Dont be jealous of me, its ok., your life isnt that bad is it. ??

It wasnt a troll thread its FACTS ¡!! this is your HOTTEST ticket and by the way you. react, its a healthy, enjoyable rivalry.

Can we ban this a-hole.....he's worse then Pantherhawk, and that's saying a lot. Hell he's banned from his own board yet he gets free rein here. Kinda sad.

Daily Double

Can we ban this a-hole.....he's worse then Pantherhawk, and that's saying a lot. Hell he's banned from his own board yet he gets free rein here. Kinda sad.

Can we make it a daily double and include wren? They could be brothers.

A. I work in MPLS and have a much better job than you. I know this because everyone here knows what you do.

B. My cabin is in DL, I dont live there.

C. The turkey plant closed when I was a little kid and is now Central Market. I would think someone living there would know this.

yea, ok DL guy.

first off, this post thread is factual. secondly, i have gopher season tickets I always support Minnesota and on Sept 25, 2011, Minnesota will have a TON of NDSU fans pulling for them for years to come.

Minnesota will turn the corner this year, and you will get many more fans, so try not to hate on them and push them away with your arrogance. mmmmkay? ok.

Top Bottom