Nebraska facilites: Big will be shocked!

4four4

Reaction score
Link

Garrido, who once was head coach at Illinois, on NU’s move to the Big Ten: “They’ll be the best facility and the best program in the league. They’ll be absolutely snubbed by everyone else as outsiders. (The Big Ten is) very traditional. They’ll say, ‘What do you guys think you’re doing here? Who are you?’ The other thing is, there’s no facility like (Haymarket Park) in the Big Ten. I think when they bring the Big Ten schools in here, it’s going to be a shock.’’

Maybe they will be in shock but I guarantee a few years down the road many schools within the Big Ten will spend the money to be on par with UNL. Bank on it!

Link

Maybe they will be in shock but I guarantee a few years down the road many schools within the Big Ten will spend the money to be on par with UNL. Bank on it!

Why is this quote about their baseball facilities in the football forum?

Big what will be shocked? Or is it Big whom?

he is referring to "Big" the character in sex in the city. Big will be surprised >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Big_(Sex_and_the_City) <<

Good call. I was thinking it could be any of the following:

Big Ten
Big 12
Big 9
Big Sky
Big East
Big West
Big South
Big North
Big Easy
Big Ticket
Big Baby
Bigfoot
The 1988 motion picture "Big", starring Tom Hanks
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Big Time Rush
Big Lots
Big Momma's House
The Notorious B.I.G.
Big Love
Big Brother
Big Boi
Big Sky Resort
The Big Bang Theory
Little Big Town
Big Sur
Breast International Group
Big Apple Bagels
Big Ass Fans
Big Mac

But yours makes as much sense as any of these.

"I think when they bring the Big Ten schools in here, it’s going to be a shock.’’

Especially for Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good call. I was thinking it could be any of the following:

Big Ten
Big 12
Big 9
Big Sky
Big East
Big West
Big South
Big North
Big Easy
Big Ticket
Big Baby
Bigfoot
The 1988 motion picture "Big", starring Tom Hanks
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Big Time Rush
Big Lots
Big Momma's House
The Notorious B.I.G.
Big Love
Big Brother
Big Boi
Big Sky Resort
The Big Bang Theory
Little Big Town
Big Sur
Breast International Group
Big Apple Bagels
Big Ass Fans
Big Mac

But yours makes as much sense as any of these.

I may have missed it but how dare you leave Big Papi off this list.

We've already played at Nebraska in recent years and hosted them several times, winning our fare share of the games, I highly doubt anybody will be shocked, especially since we've played non conference games all over the country at LSU, Fullerton, Miami, Oklahoma St., etc. and seen some amazing facilities. I also really hope Neb. comes in with that same attitude that they will just walk all over the B10. They are still a high end program but not close to where they we're about 5-7 years ago. One benefit of Nebraska joining I hope to see from the Gophers is an improvement in mid week games(really pathetic this year) and non conference performances since it will be much harder to count on the automatic bid in future years.

Top Bottom