Sportswrap/Kill

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Excellent piece Sunday night with Kill and a gentleman who also has been affected by kidney cancer. Kill has proven time and time again his willingness to reach out to others.

Excellent piece Sunday night with Kill and a gentleman who also has been affected by kidney cancer. Kill has proven time and time again his willingness to reach out to others.

Looks like he is really helping VTech tonight. Behind 28 points to Duke. That’s right Duke.

V-Tech is about his fifth job in 5 years

Yeah, Duke sucks. They have one loss this year. Got beat by Alabama...shameful. And geez Jerry has been there a week. Any “good coach” should have things fixed in a week for crying out loud. Sheesh

Haters gonna hate.

Looks like he is really helping VTech tonight. Behind 28 points to Duke. That’s right Duke.

You dug up a random post from 8 years ago and tried to make it relevant about a game today? Why?

Go Gophers!!

V-Tech is about his fifth job in 5 years

Yeah for a guy who was before known for his consistency and continuity this is a little crazy. VaTech sucked before he got there and as we know he can't make immediate miracles.

Yeah for a guy who was before known for his consistency and continuity this is a little crazy. VaTech sucked before he got there and as we know he can't make immediate miracles.

Nope. Heck, I've heard that you can't expect much until Year 4 or Year 5. Culture change and culture installation take time, folks...

Last edited:

VT is garbage. Oh how the mighty have fallen. I like VT but they are not good.

Jerry Kill, IMO, saved Minnesota football and while doing that, got an athletic center built.

Just to be clear, I wasn't remarking about the expectation of Jerry to change anything in a matter of days.

I looked up his bio and didn't realize it's been this many changes since 2015. He resigned at Minnesota on Oct 28th of 2015, so it hasn't even been 4 full years.
He was also one of our best coaches here.

I hear lots of posters called trolls - pay attention. Pete is a troll. The post he quoted was 8 F’ing years old. Be smarter. Ignore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry Kill, IMO, saved Minnesota football and while doing that, got an athletic center built.

14-21 Big Ten record at Minnesota

And he saved Minnesota football. For the love of something...............................

BS. That’s right it is Friday. You must be out drinking and I’m at work.

Is this your opinion now or 8-years ago?
Pull a thread from almost a decade ago for this sh*t? Go Away. Forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BS. That’s right it is Friday. You must be out drinking and I’m at work.

Someday you'll get that promotion and have weekends off.... and have a better outlook? :cool::clap:

Last edited:

A bump of an 8 year old post about Kill being open to cancer patients, in attempt to mock Kill. Great job.

There’s something happening here
What it is ain’t exactly clear

Could be a doctor, pilot, foreign currency trader, restaurant owner....

You may be an ambassador to England or France
You may be a doctor, you may like to dance
You may be the heavyweight champion of the world
You may be a socialite with a long string of pearls
But you gotta serve somebody

:D

JTG

ol' jer' is a ball coach. it's who he is, it's in his blood. he likes to turn boys into men and football is his vehicle. this thread is further proof. way back in 2011, he was profiled for reaching out to someone with kidney cancer. he has always known that football provides a platform to impact lives. that was true in 2011 and is true in 2019.

Top Bottom