Maturi is building a dynasty!

gold04

Reaction score
Maybe Maturi is building a Dynasty with all the good coaches he is getting. The volleyball coach is the latest example of this. Maybe maturi actually knows what he is doing. According to the Masonites Maturi has no idae about what he is doing. I still think these next couples will show us wether Maturi was the right decision or not. Right now, he seems to be doing all right!

I think Maturi is not as bad as people on the message boards paint him. He was sold a bill of goods with Brewster, but I fell for the sales pitch also. We might have gotten a better AD, but it could have been a lot worse. There is something about the use of the internet where posters feed off each other's negative postings.

Maybe Maturi is building a Dynasty with all the good coaches he is getting. The volleyball coach is the latest example of this. Maybe maturi actually knows what he is doing. According to the Masonites Maturi has no idae about what he is doing. I still think these next couples will show us wether Maturi was the right decision or not. Right now, he seems to be doing all right!

bjm is running the revenue sports into the ground. See the article in the strib that is also posted on this board. bjm is too old and his 25 sport fiefdom will all too soon be bleeding red ink. He must be thrown under the bus. We will know just what kind of a prexy Prexy K will be as soon as we learn if he will ditch bjm or extend him. You do not extend an ineffective ad who is as old as bjm.

I hate to be a killjoy for you goldohfour...but bjm must be thrown under the bus...

; 0 )

I think Joel has done a pretty good job, but he did make a mistake with the timing of the Mason fire. I have to admit that I bought Brewster's sales pitch at first, so I can't be too critical of Joel. We have a great volleyball hire and the softball coach seems to be the real deal. I don't think dumpting on the olympic sports is going to help football and men's basketball, but we do have to improve both sports.

I bet that if the next coach to break the record for the biggest blown lead in a bowl game gets fired just like Mason did. It's the Brewster hiring that was the mistake.

Top Bottom