2 Cited For Bathroom Sex At Metrodome

Her husband blames himself??

Quote from Des Moines paper article: "Lois Feldman said her husband, Kelly, has been supportive. She said he faults himself for not going with her when she left her seat to use the restroom before halftime."

Really?! Are you serious?! What kind of loser says that? I mean I understand you have a few kids with this "winner", but she just forever humiliated you, your family, your kids, ruined relationships with your mutual friends, etc. by having sex with a guy twelve years her junior, in a bathroom stall, in front of a group of cheering people, at a college football game and this is how you react!

Based on that quote the guy is basically putting her complete f-up on himself. I absolutely, 100% don't get it........wow

dirty, dirty hogeyes! literally like "pigs rolling in the mud"

I heard this sign was actually on the door outside the metrodome bathroom of ill repute, so i guess i don't understand how she was so confused afterwards. :)

sex-in-toilets.jpg

Bronk.........I imagine that guy must have felt pretty humiliated by the whole thing. I have a feeling they won't be married too much longer.

At the very least, he sure won't take her to any more football games!!!

Lois must be one hot milf! Atleast we know the dome went out with a "bang".

Quote from Des Moines paper article: "Lois Feldman said her husband, Kelly, has been supportive. She said he faults himself for not going with her when she left her seat to use the restroom before halftime."

Really?! Are you serious?! What kind of loser says that? I mean I understand you have a few kids with this "winner", but she just forever humiliated you, your family, your kids, ruined relationships with your mutual friends, etc. by having sex with a guy twelve years her junior, in a bathroom stall, in front of a group of cheering people, at a college football game and this is how you react!

Based on that quote the guy is basically putting her complete f-up on himself. I absolutely, 100% don't get it........wow

dirty, dirty hogeyes! literally like "pigs rolling in the mud"

I heard this sign was actually on the door outside the metrodome bathroom of ill repute, so i guess i don't understand how she was so confused afterwards. :)

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know how anyone could be calm and supportive when something like this happens. It's so crazy and embarrassing. He needs to grow a pair himself.

how big a town is Carroll, Iowa

man if it is a one horse town there won't be a rock to even find to crawl under

It must suck to be one of those kids. Not only do they have to grow up in Iowa, but they are going to be mocked for a long time.

. . . . . .oh what the heck.

"She must have set her backfield in motion. You know that's against the rules. She set her backfield in motion. They're going to have to penalize you! oooh."

It was very proper of her friends to re-fill her wine glass as opposed to simply passing around the paper bag. Classy crowd she hangs with.

. . . . . .oh what the heck.

"She must have set her backfield in motion. You know that's against the rules. She set her backfield in motion. They're going to have to penalize you! oooh."

thank you stewie

Wow. I thought this would be a one shot deal in the PP and Strib, but this keeps getting better and better. We need another followup from the Des Moines Register.

On a sidenote, i was relieved to read that the woman was NOT in fact my ex girlfriend, who cheated on me, lied to me and then moved to Iowa. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar, and any similarity to my cheating whore of an ex girlfriend is purely coincidental.

I am reminded of Clerks...

Dante Hicks: "How many d***s have you sucked?"
Veronica Loughran: "Something like... 36."

Dante Hicks: "Hey, try not to suck any d*** on the way through the parking lot!"

recruit?

Maybe the guy got a shot off before the gendarme coitus interruptus and the resultant little bastard turns out to be a great football prospect. Is he automatically a Hawkeye or will he have strange yearnings to attend the U?

Well, now it looks like she has been fired from her job for it and now claims that she had no idea of what happened and she just wandered into the men's room by mistake and did not know a single thing that happened after that.

#1 -- I think she is lying
#2 -- That Ross guy better find himself a lawyer because from the sound of it, she is making it sound like he raped her.

Well, now it looks like she has been fired from her job for it and now claims that she had no idea of what happened and she just wandered into the men's room by mistake and did not know a single thing that happened after that.

#1 -- I think she is lying
#2 -- That Ross guy better find himself a lawyer because from the sound of it, she is making it sound like he raped her.
sounds like it:
http://www.carrollspaper.com/print.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=7048&TM=49195.99
this story is not going away--saw this on drudge.

Top Bottom